- 11 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 11 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 12 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Education NEET SS Result 2020: How To Check NEET SS 2020 Results
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Sports After match-winning century, KL Rahul reveals how a chat with Glenn Maxwell relieved him
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 To Go The OTT Way?
- Lifestyle Love Burgers? Here’s How You Can Make Them Healthy And Tasty!
- News Way ahead is to refrain from attempts to unilaterally change status quo: MEA on Ladakh standoff
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Bangalore-based electric vehicle start-up, Pravaig Dynamics, has revealed the specs of Extinction MK1 electric-car. The company has recently begun the testing phase for the electric car and is expected to launch sometime next year.
Ahead of its launch, the Extinction MK1 electric-car will be unveiled during Diwali this year in the country. The company has also revealed some details of the upcoming electric car on its official website.
The company claims that the MK1 will feature a maximum driving range of 504 kilometres on a single charge. The electric powertrain will produce a maximum power of 201.5bhp and a peak torque of whopping 2400Nm.
Coming to the performance of the Extinction MK1 can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in 5.4 seconds. It will continue to accelerate to a top speed of 196km/h, which is expected to be electronically limited. The company claims that the battery pack can charge up to 80 per cent in under 30 minutes.
The complete details are yet to revealed by the company. However, we can expect the car to feature multiple drive modes along with various levels of regeneration braking and smartphone connectivity; among others.
With the addition of regen braking technology, it could improve the driving range for enhanced practicality as well. The company could also introduce the MK1 in multiple variants with varying battery packs offering different levels of performance.
Although not many details have been revealed about the Extinction MK1 features and design details, we do have a couple of images to discuss its futuristic looks and styling. It features a two-door coupe design with a swooping roof-line. However, the final production model could come with four-doors considering Indian buyers choosing practicality over design.
On the front, it features round-shaped headlamps with a sleek looking grille and above it the brand's badge. While the sculpted front bumper looks clean and do not have any gaps in them. It could have been done to reduce drag which is important for an electric vehicle.
At the rear, the sloping roofline end near the tail-light giving it more of a fastback design. It also gets a sleek LED strip which connects both the headlamps and makes the car look more appealing.
Along with the sleek-looking profile, the electric car also features an alloy-wheels finished in gloss black paint scheme. Usually, EV manufacturers opt for a minimalistic design approach to make the body as aerodynamic as possible, which will have very low drag co-efficient.
Thoughts About The Pravaig Extinction MK1 Electric Car Specs Revealed
The company claims the Extinction MK1 to feature sports-car-like performance and a long driving range of over 500 kilometres. If the above figures are true in real-world usage, India will have its very own Tesla-like electric-car revolution once the Extinction MK1 is launched in the country.