- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Bangalore-based electric vehicle start-up, Pravaig Dynamics, has revealed the specs of Extinction MK1 electric-car. The company has recently begun the testing phase for the electric car and is expected to launch sometime next year.
Ahead of its launch, the Extinction MK1 electric-car will be unveiled during Diwali this year in the country. The company has also revealed some details of the upcoming electric car on its official website.
The company claims that the MK1 will feature a maximum driving range of 504 kilometres on a single charge. The electric powertrain will produce a maximum power of 201.5bhp and a peak torque of whopping 2400Nm.
Coming to the performance of the Extinction MK1 can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in 5.4 seconds. It will continue to accelerate to a top speed of 196km/h, which is expected to be electronically limited. The company claims that the battery pack can charge up to 80 per cent in under 30 minutes.
The complete details are yet to revealed by the company. However, we can expect the car to feature multiple drive modes along with various levels of regeneration braking and smartphone connectivity; among others.
With the addition of regen braking technology, it could improve the driving range for enhanced practicality as well. The company could also introduce the MK1 in multiple variants with varying battery packs offering different levels of performance.
Although not many details have been revealed about the Extinction MK1 features and design details, we do have a couple of images to discuss its futuristic looks and styling. It features a two-door coupe design with a swooping roof-line. However, the final production model could come with four-doors considering Indian buyers choosing practicality over design.
On the front, it features round-shaped headlamps with a sleek looking grille and above it the brand's badge. While the sculpted front bumper looks clean and do not have any gaps in them. It could have been done to reduce drag which is important for an electric vehicle.
At the rear, the sloping roofline end near the tail-light giving it more of a fastback design. It also gets a sleek LED strip which connects both the headlamps and makes the car look more appealing.
Along with the sleek-looking profile, the electric car also features an alloy-wheels finished in gloss black paint scheme. Usually, EV manufacturers opt for a minimalistic design approach to make the body as aerodynamic as possible, which will have very low drag co-efficient.
Thoughts About The Pravaig Extinction MK1 Electric Car Specs Revealed
The company claims the Extinction MK1 to feature sports-car-like performance and a long driving range of over 500 kilometres. If the above figures are true in real-world usage, India will have its very own Tesla-like electric-car revolution once the Extinction MK1 is launched in the country.