- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 20 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 24 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The demand for electric vehicles is at an all-time high due to the increasing awareness of the environment across the world. While we have many mainstream automakers introducing their all-electric products, we also have new players coming up with innovative products as well.
The Bangalore-based company, Pravaig Dynamics, has revealed their latest creation called the Extinction MK1 electric-car in the country. The company has recently begun the testing phase for the electric car and seems to be still at a concept or a pre-production stage.
Although not many details have been revealed about the Extinction MK1, we do have a couple of images to discuss its futuristic looks and styling. It features a two-door coupe design with a swooping roof-line. However, the final production model could come with four-doors considering how Indian buyers choose practicality over design.
On the front, it features round-shaped headlamps with a sleek looking grille and above it the brand's badge. While the sculpted front bumper looks clean and do not have any gaps in them. It could have been done to reduce drag which is important for an electric vehicle.
At the rear, the sloping roofline end near the tail-light giving it more of a fastback design. It also gets a sleek LED strip which connects both the headlamps and makes the car look more appealing.
Along with the sleek-looking profile, the electric car also features an alloy-wheels finished in gloss black paint scheme. The overall looks of the car are very appealing and look inspired by Tesla models. Usually, EV manufacturers opt for a minimalistic design approach to make the body as aerodynamic as possible, which will have very low drag co-efficient.
The powertrain details are yet to revealed by the company. However, we can expect the car to feature fast charging with multiple drive modes. A couple of other technologies that could also make its way into the Pravaig Extinction MK1 electric car are regeneration braking and smartphone connectivity.
With the addition of regen technology, it could improve the driving range for enhanced practicality as well. As far as the driving range is concerned, we expect it to features a minimum of 300 kilometres which is ideal for daily city commutes. In addition to this, the company could also introduce the model with varying battery packs offering different levels of performance.
Thoughts About The Pravaig Extinction MK1 Bangalore Based Electric Car Revealed
The Pravaig Extinction MK1 certainly appeals with its futuristic looks. After the company reveals the complete specs of the car, we can determine where the upcoming electric sedan can be placed in the market. That being said, we are noticing a lot of start-ups that are currently working on innovative technology in electric-vehicle space.