- 15 min ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Claims To Be Safer In South-Africa Than India: Offers More Safety Features
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- 14 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- Movies Remo D'Souza Reveals Late Saroj Khan Wanted Him To Make Her Biopic
- Sports India vs Australia | Aaron Finch names three players who can replace David Warner
- Finance These 3 NPS Facilities Are Now Available Online
- News Watch: Honeybees swarm land on two flights at Kolkata airport
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Lifestyle World AIDS Day: Common HIV Symptoms In Women You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Pravaig Dynamics, a Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup is said to soon unveil their first electric car in the Indian market. The new electric car from the startup will be called 'Extinction' and will be the brand's first product in the market.
The new Pravaig Extinction electric car as per reports from electricvehicleweb.in, is said to be unveiled on the 4th of December this year. The electric car will, however, go on sale in the Indian market sometime next year.
The company had previously showcased the concept version of the Extinction Mk1. The concept version of the electric car came with a sporty fastback styling with 2 doors. However, it is yet to be seen if the production-spec version will carry forward the 2-door styling or will feature a more conventional 4-door configuration.
As seen from the concept model, the upcoming Pravaig Extinction electric car will come with LED headlamps connected by a thin LED strip. The electric car features stylish LED tail lights as well, along with a stylish set of wheels. The electric car does come with minimalistic styling, although it does feature creases and lines, giving it a muscular look.
As per the company, the Pravaig Extinction will come powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain on the Extinction is said to produce a power output of 201bhp and a peak torque of 2400Nm at the wheel. In terms of performance, Pravaig claims the electric car can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 5.4 seconds and reach a top speed of 196km/h.
The startup also claims that the Pravaig Extinction comes with a maximum range of 504km on a single charge. The electric car also comes with fast-charging capabilities allowing it to charge up to 80 per cent in just 30 minutes.
Once launched in 2021, the Pravaig Extinction is said to first be available in Delhi and Bengaluru. The company will then expand to other cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Pune and others at a slightly later stage. There are also no physical showrooms for the Pravaig, with the company set to use a different sales strategy.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Car
The Pravaig Extinction electric car does look stylish and if the claimed specifications and range holds true, then it could be a game-changer in the Indian market. However, pricing for the electric car hasn't been announced yet.