- 37 min ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Tourism Minister takes stock of damage caused to Red Fort, seeks report
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Cuts Abhinav Shukla’s Undergarments In Viral Video; Is Her Love Turning Into Obsession?
- Finance 6 Factors That Led To Over 700 Points Losses On Sensex
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Not Increase Tariff Prices Due To Less User Additions
- Sports World No.2 Argentina beat Indian Women's Hockey Team 3-2; Sharmila and Gurjit Kaur score for India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup unveiled the prototype of its first electric car, the Extinction Mk 1 in India earlier this month. The Pravaig Extinction electric car is said to go on sale in the country sometime in 2021 and will initially be available only in Delhi and Bengaluru.
Ahead of its introduction, the electric car has been spotted doing the rounds in Delhi. The images posted on Car Crazy India/Facebook, showcases the prototype electric car on the streets of the national capital.
While this at least showcases that the prototype is functional, the claims made about its powertrain, however, are yet to be confirmed. Pravaig states that the Extinction electric car will come powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack, which churns out close to 200bhp of max power output.
The company also claims that the electric powertrain offers the Extinction with a maximum range of 504km on a single charge. The car is also said to be capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 5.4 seconds and reach a top speed of 196km/h.
Pravaig also claims that the Extinction electric car comes with fast-charging options as well. The car batteries are capable of charging from 0 - 80 per cent in just 30 mins. However, there is currently no information on the charging network Pravaig which will be used to charge the Extinction.
Talking about the design, the Pravaig Extinction comes with a rather unique design. The electric car carries forward a minimalistic approach with clean and simple lines. It does feature LED headlamps connected together by an LED strip, LED taillights and black-painted wheels.
While the prototype comes with a two-door configuration, Pravaig did confirm that the final production version will have four-doors, along with slight revisions from the current design seen on the prototype.
The company is also yet to unveil the interiors of the Extinction, however, Pravaig does claim that the cabin on their electric car will offer customers a lounge-like experience. The company is also said to have partnered with a number of international brands and professionals, which will give customers the opportunity to customise/personalise the car as per their taste.
Prices for the electric car are also yet to be announced. Pravaig, however, will offer their electric car only via subscription, leasing or chauffeur-driven services.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Car
The Pravaig Extinction electric car seems to be heading in the right direction, with the spy pics revealing that the prototype is functional. However, there are yet a lot of tall claims made by the company, all of which will be confirmed only closer to its launch date in India.