- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 15 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Where did the 'out of control' Chinese rocket debris land after re-entering Earth?
- Sports UFC Vegas 26 results: Rodriguez earns decision win against Waterson, Morono stops Cowboy
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup unveiled the prototype of its first electric car, the Extinction Mk 1 in India earlier this month. The Pravaig Extinction electric car is said to go on sale in the country sometime in 2021 and will initially be available only in Delhi and Bengaluru.
Ahead of its introduction, the electric car has been spotted doing the rounds in Delhi. The images posted on Car Crazy India/Facebook, showcases the prototype electric car on the streets of the national capital.
While this at least showcases that the prototype is functional, the claims made about its powertrain, however, are yet to be confirmed. Pravaig states that the Extinction electric car will come powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack, which churns out close to 200bhp of max power output.
The company also claims that the electric powertrain offers the Extinction with a maximum range of 504km on a single charge. The car is also said to be capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 5.4 seconds and reach a top speed of 196km/h.
Pravaig also claims that the Extinction electric car comes with fast-charging options as well. The car batteries are capable of charging from 0 - 80 per cent in just 30 mins. However, there is currently no information on the charging network Pravaig which will be used to charge the Extinction.
Talking about the design, the Pravaig Extinction comes with a rather unique design. The electric car carries forward a minimalistic approach with clean and simple lines. It does feature LED headlamps connected together by an LED strip, LED taillights and black-painted wheels.
While the prototype comes with a two-door configuration, Pravaig did confirm that the final production version will have four-doors, along with slight revisions from the current design seen on the prototype.
The company is also yet to unveil the interiors of the Extinction, however, Pravaig does claim that the cabin on their electric car will offer customers a lounge-like experience. The company is also said to have partnered with a number of international brands and professionals, which will give customers the opportunity to customise/personalise the car as per their taste.
Prices for the electric car are also yet to be announced. Pravaig, however, will offer their electric car only via subscription, leasing or chauffeur-driven services.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Car
The Pravaig Extinction electric car seems to be heading in the right direction, with the spy pics revealing that the prototype is functional. However, there are yet a lot of tall claims made by the company, all of which will be confirmed only closer to its launch date in India.