- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 7 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 8 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German luxury car manufacturer, Porsche, has announced that Pawan Shetty, the Director at Porsche India has called it quits after four years and seven months with the company.
Reports are that Ashish Kaul, the Head of Sales at Porsche India will assume the role of Acting Director in the interim period.
Pawan Shetty played a vital role in increasing the brand's presence in the Indian markets, and has been part of multiple launches including the Porsche Carrera S, the Carrera Cabriolet, and the Cayenne Coupe.
Pavan Shetty started his career with the Financial Express, before joining HSBC as part of Human Resources. He worked with Tata Motors, and Ford India until 2007 before heading Lamborghini's India operation for three years.
In Porsche related news, the brand recently launched a celebratory edition of its Panamera 4 model. Called the Panamera 4 10 Year Edition, the car was launched at Rs 1.60 crore, in order to celebrate 10 years of production.
The 10 Year Edition features special 'Panamera 10' badging at the front doors, 21-inch alloy wheels finished in white gold. The door sills and the dashboard trim on the passengers side also feature special badging.
The models feature Matrix LED headlamps, Porsche's Dynamic Light System Plus, a lane change assist system, a parking assist system that features a rear view camera, a panoramic sunroof, and a Bose surround sound system.
The new Porsche Panamera 4 10 Year Edition model is powered by a 2.6-litre V6 engine that produces 226bhp and 450Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Safety features include 10 airbags, dual-stage airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, an electronic stability program, a traction control system, and hill hold assist.
The vehicle also arrives with eight-way electronically adjustable driver and front passenger seats, six-way electronically adjustable rear seats that feature a 50:50 split ratio, and a cooled glove box. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Pawan Shetty Calling It Quits With Porsche India
Well, these things happen. People quit for multiple reasons and we think Porsche doesn't really have anything to worry about. We're sure the German manufacturer will have someone else to hold the helm soon.