- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
German luxury car manufacturer, Porsche, has announced that Pawan Shetty, the Director at Porsche India has called it quits after four years and seven months with the company.
Reports are that Ashish Kaul, the Head of Sales at Porsche India will assume the role of Acting Director in the interim period.
Pawan Shetty played a vital role in increasing the brand's presence in the Indian markets, and has been part of multiple launches including the Porsche Carrera S, the Carrera Cabriolet, and the Cayenne Coupe.
Pavan Shetty started his career with the Financial Express, before joining HSBC as part of Human Resources. He worked with Tata Motors, and Ford India until 2007 before heading Lamborghini's India operation for three years.
In Porsche related news, the brand recently launched a celebratory edition of its Panamera 4 model. Called the Panamera 4 10 Year Edition, the car was launched at Rs 1.60 crore, in order to celebrate 10 years of production.
The 10 Year Edition features special 'Panamera 10' badging at the front doors, 21-inch alloy wheels finished in white gold. The door sills and the dashboard trim on the passengers side also feature special badging.
The models feature Matrix LED headlamps, Porsche's Dynamic Light System Plus, a lane change assist system, a parking assist system that features a rear view camera, a panoramic sunroof, and a Bose surround sound system.
The new Porsche Panamera 4 10 Year Edition model is powered by a 2.6-litre V6 engine that produces 226bhp and 450Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Safety features include 10 airbags, dual-stage airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, an electronic stability program, a traction control system, and hill hold assist.
The vehicle also arrives with eight-way electronically adjustable driver and front passenger seats, six-way electronically adjustable rear seats that feature a 50:50 split ratio, and a cooled glove box. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Pawan Shetty Calling It Quits With Porsche India
Well, these things happen. People quit for multiple reasons and we think Porsche doesn't really have anything to worry about. We're sure the German manufacturer will have someone else to hold the helm soon.