- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 'Watershed moment': PM Modi hails passage of farm bills in Rajya Sabha
- Sports IPL in UAE: The sound of silence envelopes the matches as cricket is played before the deserted stands of the desert
- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Lifestyle The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Japanese-based audio components manufacturer, Pioneer has launched a new tube subwoofer in the Indian market. Called the TS-WX3000T, is part of the brand's Champion Series line-up and retails at Rs 9,990.
The TS-WX3000T features new technologies offering enhanced bass for a great in-car audio experience. The four main features that set this audio powerhouse apart are high durability, impeccable sound quality, robust design, and smooth airflow improvement.
The subwoofer's longevity is increased by using a new buttress ring that helps in improving its stability and linearity during periods of heavy usage or high volumes. The durability of the product is supported by an aluminium bobbin that improves heat absorption and power handling.
The subwoofer also features a voice coil that is made out of high-grade material. This ensures that no deformation and drop-down is giving a clear sound. All these technologies enable the subwoofer to remain operational for longer hours without compromising on audio quality.
Ishii Hideaki San, Managing Director Pioneer Electronics India, said, "Over the years, Pioneer has earned the trust of millions of customers and become synonymous with world-class audio and video systems for automobiles and the TS-WX3000T subwoofer will only take this legacy forward with its powerful sound quality".
The TS-WX3000T subwoofer's Sensitivity is rated at 88dB producing a maximum power output of 1600W. The product dimensions read 700mm in length, around 9 kilograms in weight and take up a volume of 50.9 litres. This makes it ideal to be placed in the boot of the car.
The subwoofer's frequency response operates between 20Hz and 2.5kHz. With tube bass reflex system, it improves its high-quality bass sound further. It is powerful enough to create low frequencies that can't be produced from an OEM solution.
Speaking about TS-WX3000T's design, the company claims that its tough exterior makes it ideal for rough outdoor use without the fear of getting damage. The cabinet is spacious to allow smooth airflow movement.
As a result, it makes the sound quality effortless and impeccable. This feature is further improved with the use of a vortex generator that reduces noise and allows for uninterrupted airflow.
Thoughts About Pioneer Launching TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series
The in-car entertainment has become an integral part of a vehicle. We are noticing auto manufacturers featuring top-of-the-line audio systems providing an enhanced cabin experience.
However, when it comes to audio systems, people still prefer decking-up their rides with aftermarket units to suit their needs. Well, Pioneer needs no introduction over here, as they are among the oldest brands for audio systems.