- 4 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 9 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Djokovic, Barty are Wimbledon top seeds, Federer, Serena 7th
- News Is there a need for COVID-19 vaccine booster shot? Here's what Health Ministry says
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Italian auto giant Piaggio Vehicle has launched a digital sales platform for its commercial vehicles in order to allow for customers to be able to choose vehicles, make a booking, look up ex-showroom and on-road prices, and apply for loans.
Piaggio claims that the new online sales platform is an industry-first in the commercial vehicle markets, and has been launched a month after Piaggio Vehicles launched an online sales platform for its Aprilia and Vespa range of scooters.
A statement issued by the brand read, "Piaggio had already launched the e-commerce website for its two-wheeler range of products last month and now a new e-commerce platform is being launched for its three-wheeler brand Ape, keeping in mind the requirement of Commercial Vehicle customers."
The digital sales platform integrates all the brand's commercial vehicle dealers across the country, connects them locally, and offers a standardised vehicle delivery experience.
Mr Diego Graffi, the Chairman and Managing Director at Piaggio Vehicles said, "The launch of this unique platform in the commercial vehicle space will enable our customers to book their selected model from the comfort of their homes without visiting the showroom. We feel that this one-of-its-kind offering in the Indian CV space will benefit our customers in many ways."
"The company is constantly innovating with its products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and has planned many more initiatives in the near future for its customers," he added.
Commercial vehicle customers can now look up ex-showroom and on-road prices (city wise), calculate and look up EMI options, apply for financial aid via multiple institutions, and make a booking for the vehicle as well.
In addition, the digital platform also offers multiple payment options via digital wallets, net banking, and via debit and credit cards.
Thoughts About Piaggio's Commercial Vehicle Online Sale Platform
This is very thoughtful of Piaggio. While most manufacturers have been concentrating solely on private vehicle owners, the brand has outdone them all by taking this additional step. This move definitely makes life easier for commercial vehicle owners who too are at risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus when they venture to a dealership. Excellent thought Piaggio!