- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian auto giant Piaggio Vehicle has launched a digital sales platform for its commercial vehicles in order to allow for customers to be able to choose vehicles, make a booking, look up ex-showroom and on-road prices, and apply for loans.
Piaggio claims that the new online sales platform is an industry-first in the commercial vehicle markets, and has been launched a month after Piaggio Vehicles launched an online sales platform for its Aprilia and Vespa range of scooters.
A statement issued by the brand read, "Piaggio had already launched the e-commerce website for its two-wheeler range of products last month and now a new e-commerce platform is being launched for its three-wheeler brand Ape, keeping in mind the requirement of Commercial Vehicle customers."
The digital sales platform integrates all the brand's commercial vehicle dealers across the country, connects them locally, and offers a standardised vehicle delivery experience.
Mr Diego Graffi, the Chairman and Managing Director at Piaggio Vehicles said, "The launch of this unique platform in the commercial vehicle space will enable our customers to book their selected model from the comfort of their homes without visiting the showroom. We feel that this one-of-its-kind offering in the Indian CV space will benefit our customers in many ways."
"The company is constantly innovating with its products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and has planned many more initiatives in the near future for its customers," he added.
Commercial vehicle customers can now look up ex-showroom and on-road prices (city wise), calculate and look up EMI options, apply for financial aid via multiple institutions, and make a booking for the vehicle as well.
In addition, the digital platform also offers multiple payment options via digital wallets, net banking, and via debit and credit cards.
Thoughts About Piaggio's Commercial Vehicle Online Sale Platform
This is very thoughtful of Piaggio. While most manufacturers have been concentrating solely on private vehicle owners, the brand has outdone them all by taking this additional step. This move definitely makes life easier for commercial vehicle owners who too are at risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus when they venture to a dealership. Excellent thought Piaggio!