- 24 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Tractor rally violence: Farmers call-off protest at Chilla border, BKU Lok Shakti continues stir
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Lifestyle Glam Or De-Glam, Jacqueline Fernandez and Patralekhaa Will Convince You To Drape A White Saree
- Sports India vs England: Shubman Gill to open India's innings along with Rohit Sharma? Gautam Gambhir has this to say
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
Italian auto giant Piaggio Vehicle has launched a digital sales platform for its commercial vehicles in order to allow for customers to be able to choose vehicles, make a booking, look up ex-showroom and on-road prices, and apply for loans.
Piaggio claims that the new online sales platform is an industry-first in the commercial vehicle markets, and has been launched a month after Piaggio Vehicles launched an online sales platform for its Aprilia and Vespa range of scooters.
A statement issued by the brand read, "Piaggio had already launched the e-commerce website for its two-wheeler range of products last month and now a new e-commerce platform is being launched for its three-wheeler brand Ape, keeping in mind the requirement of Commercial Vehicle customers."
The digital sales platform integrates all the brand's commercial vehicle dealers across the country, connects them locally, and offers a standardised vehicle delivery experience.
Mr Diego Graffi, the Chairman and Managing Director at Piaggio Vehicles said, "The launch of this unique platform in the commercial vehicle space will enable our customers to book their selected model from the comfort of their homes without visiting the showroom. We feel that this one-of-its-kind offering in the Indian CV space will benefit our customers in many ways."
"The company is constantly innovating with its products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and has planned many more initiatives in the near future for its customers," he added.
Commercial vehicle customers can now look up ex-showroom and on-road prices (city wise), calculate and look up EMI options, apply for financial aid via multiple institutions, and make a booking for the vehicle as well.
In addition, the digital platform also offers multiple payment options via digital wallets, net banking, and via debit and credit cards.
Thoughts About Piaggio's Commercial Vehicle Online Sale Platform
This is very thoughtful of Piaggio. While most manufacturers have been concentrating solely on private vehicle owners, the brand has outdone them all by taking this additional step. This move definitely makes life easier for commercial vehicle owners who too are at risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus when they venture to a dealership. Excellent thought Piaggio!