- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Piaggio has launched its new Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler with a 6-feet deck length. The new Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler is priced at Rs 2.65 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Bookings for the same can be across all dealerships in the country, with deliveries said to start soon. Piaggio also offers potential customers the option to book the commercial vehicle from the comfort of home via their online platform.
The Piaggio Ape Xtra CV was initially available with 5 and 5.5 feet deck lengths. However, the new Ape Xtra LDX+ is the latest variant added to the CVs lineup, featuring a slightly larger deck length of 6 feet.
The small commercial vehicle comes powered by a 599cc diesel engine, mated to a five-speed gearbox. Piaggio claims that the new Ape Xtra LDX+ offers the best-in-class mileage, superior loadability, high torque and a smooth driving experience as compared to its rivals.
Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Private Ltd. said,
"Our new BSVI performance range has been a huge success in the market due to superior specs than competing products. Ape' Xtra LDX +, with longer deck size, will enable our customers to earn more and will further strengthen our position as a leader in the 3 wheeler cargo category."
Saju Nair, EVP and Head of Commercial Vehicle Business, Piaggio India Pvt Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to be launching the Ape' Xtra LDX + diesel cargo. Through market research, we saw the latent need of a longer deck product required by the customer to carry high volume loads with higher unit length."
"The more powerful 599 smart BSVI engine gave us an opportunity to develop this variant on our already proven diesel platform. We feel that the 6ft variant will especially be suitable for captive customers & e-commerce delivery businesses and will give stiff competition to 4Wh SCV cargo products."
Thoughts On The Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ Cargo Three-Wheeler
Piaggio Vehicles India is a direct subsidiary of the Italian Piaggio Group. The company in India is one of the leading manufacturers of small commercial vehicles, with the Ape Xtra LDX+ being their latest offering.