- 5 hrs ago Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- 9 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- 10 hrs ago DAO 703 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Features 70Km/h Top Speed & 100Km Range
- 11 hrs ago MG Motor India Collaborates With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production In India
- Technology Flipkart Laptop Sale 2021: Discount Offers On List Of Best Laptops
- News 4 more Rafale aircraft arrive in India from France
- Movies Aman Verma's Mother Passes Away, Actor Shares An Emotional Note On Social Media
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs CSK, Match Report: Du Plessis sends CSK top despite thrilling KKR run chase
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Lifestyle 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
Piaggio has launched its new Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler with a 6-feet deck length. The new Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ cargo three-wheeler is priced at Rs 2.65 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Bookings for the same can be across all dealerships in the country, with deliveries said to start soon. Piaggio also offers potential customers the option to book the commercial vehicle from the comfort of home via their online platform.
The Piaggio Ape Xtra CV was initially available with 5 and 5.5 feet deck lengths. However, the new Ape Xtra LDX+ is the latest variant added to the CVs lineup, featuring a slightly larger deck length of 6 feet.
The small commercial vehicle comes powered by a 599cc diesel engine, mated to a five-speed gearbox. Piaggio claims that the new Ape Xtra LDX+ offers the best-in-class mileage, superior loadability, high torque and a smooth driving experience as compared to its rivals.
Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Private Ltd. said,
"Our new BSVI performance range has been a huge success in the market due to superior specs than competing products. Ape' Xtra LDX +, with longer deck size, will enable our customers to earn more and will further strengthen our position as a leader in the 3 wheeler cargo category."
Saju Nair, EVP and Head of Commercial Vehicle Business, Piaggio India Pvt Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to be launching the Ape' Xtra LDX + diesel cargo. Through market research, we saw the latent need of a longer deck product required by the customer to carry high volume loads with higher unit length."
"The more powerful 599 smart BSVI engine gave us an opportunity to develop this variant on our already proven diesel platform. We feel that the 6ft variant will especially be suitable for captive customers & e-commerce delivery businesses and will give stiff competition to 4Wh SCV cargo products."
Thoughts On The Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX+ Cargo Three-Wheeler
Piaggio Vehicles India is a direct subsidiary of the Italian Piaggio Group. The company in India is one of the leading manufacturers of small commercial vehicles, with the Ape Xtra LDX+ being their latest offering.