- 6 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 12 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Sports England pacer Jofra Archer's injury resurfaces during County Championship match against Sussex
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni Fame Abhilasha Jakhar And Vineet Kumar Chaudhary Blessed With A Baby Boy; SEE PIC
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Amit Shah stresses on protection of COVID hospitals, oxygen plants
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Ola has officially entered London as a cab aggregator. Indian cab hailing company Ola declared that it has now officially gone live in London. The Bangalore-based company claims that over 25,000 drivers have signed up to drive under the Ola umbrella.
Ola is an Indian taxi aggregator that offers ride hailing and ride sharing services to its users. It competes with global cab aggregator Uber in India. In-fact, Ola is the very company that has prevented Uber from dominating this space in India. Now, Ola seems to be gunning for prime international markets as well.
London is one of the largest cities in the world and lakhs of its citizens take a taxi ride every day. Ola certainly found it profitable to start operations in such a market and hence went live with it on Monday. Ola is currently offering Comfort, Comfort XL and Exec ride categories in London.
With over 25,000 drivers already registered, Ola started its London operations in full swing. Ola also announced its partnership with DriveTech and consulting giant Mercer and Pearson to take care of its drivers' training.
This ensures the highest standard of drivers in the cab business. Every single driver had to pass the Versant spoken English test, hence ensuring that every driver could communicate well. Ola has also announced several benefits for the driver including, zero commission for the first six weeks and market leading commission rates after.
Ola has even officially announced its intentions to give its drivers the best commission rates in all markets it operates in.
Thoughts On Ola Officially Commencing London Operations
London is one of the largest markets for Uber and it is quite clear that Ola wants a share of it. Well, the Ola brand has already gathered steam in London thanks to more than 25,000 registered drivers. With this, it seems like Ola is ready to take the fight to Uber.