- 22 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 15 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- News PM Modi addresses BJP workers from all over India on Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya's birth anniversary
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil On Coping With His Dad's Death: I Hate Realizing Everyday That You're Gone
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
OKAYA Power Group has entered in a strategic partnership with BluSmart Electric Mobility to set up electric charging stations across the country. The partnership aims to provide well-laid-out electrical vehicle (EV) charging stations for their fleet operations.
BluSmart Electric Mobility one of the largest 100 per cent electric fleet operator in India provides zero-emission ride-hailing service across select cities in the country. With the new partnership, the number of charging stations will increase which help in easier adoption of the service.
Speaking about the partnership, Anshul Gupta, Director, Okaya Power Private Ltd, said, "This partnership undeniably represents a major milestone and a strong step towards providing a pollution-free green mode of transportation with an unwavering commitment to safety, reliability and efficiency."
These fast-charging stations will help driver-partners in the fleet service to charge their cars quickly and start accepting new fares through the day. With the increase in operations of EV ride-hailing service, it will help contribute to decreasing pollution levels across the city.
According to Anmol Jaggi, Founder of BluSmart Electric Mobility, the company already provides the zero-emission across select cities in the country. It has served over more than 60,000 customers ever since its launch in India. The company aims to increase the customer target to 10 million in the coming months.
The Service is currently available in Delhi-NCR region. The company plans to add more cities across the country in future. Most of the existing electric cars available in India are part of the company's fleet. This includes Mahindra eVerito, Tata Tigor Electric and the Hyundai Kona Electric SUV as well.
Speaking about the Okaya Power Group, it is one of the largest suppliers of EV charging stations in India. The company has already deployed more than 500 chargers across the country.
The company's portfolio includes AC and DC fast chargers, high voltage EV chargers, cloud-based central management systems, onboard chargers, DC-DC converters, motor control units and even integrated solutions based on these platforms. The company caters to both passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle charging solutions.
Thoughts About Okaya & BluSmart Electic Mobility Partnering To Install Electric Charging Stations Across India
Having more number of charging station will decrease the range anxiety, which is the primary problem for EV users in the country. Increase numbers of charging solution to fleet operators will help driver-partners to accept more rides throughout the day. It will also help in faster adoption of EV based services across the country.