- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
OKAYA Power Group has entered in a strategic partnership with BluSmart Electric Mobility to set up electric charging stations across the country. The partnership aims to provide well-laid-out electrical vehicle (EV) charging stations for their fleet operations.
BluSmart Electric Mobility one of the largest 100 per cent electric fleet operator in India provides zero-emission ride-hailing service across select cities in the country. With the new partnership, the number of charging stations will increase which help in easier adoption of the service.
Speaking about the partnership, Anshul Gupta, Director, Okaya Power Private Ltd, said, "This partnership undeniably represents a major milestone and a strong step towards providing a pollution-free green mode of transportation with an unwavering commitment to safety, reliability and efficiency."
These fast-charging stations will help driver-partners in the fleet service to charge their cars quickly and start accepting new fares through the day. With the increase in operations of EV ride-hailing service, it will help contribute to decreasing pollution levels across the city.
According to Anmol Jaggi, Founder of BluSmart Electric Mobility, the company already provides the zero-emission across select cities in the country. It has served over more than 60,000 customers ever since its launch in India. The company aims to increase the customer target to 10 million in the coming months.
The Service is currently available in Delhi-NCR region. The company plans to add more cities across the country in future. Most of the existing electric cars available in India are part of the company's fleet. This includes Mahindra eVerito, Tata Tigor Electric and the Hyundai Kona Electric SUV as well.
Speaking about the Okaya Power Group, it is one of the largest suppliers of EV charging stations in India. The company has already deployed more than 500 chargers across the country.
The company's portfolio includes AC and DC fast chargers, high voltage EV chargers, cloud-based central management systems, onboard chargers, DC-DC converters, motor control units and even integrated solutions based on these platforms. The company caters to both passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle charging solutions.
Thoughts About Okaya & BluSmart Electic Mobility Partnering To Install Electric Charging Stations Across India
Having more number of charging station will decrease the range anxiety, which is the primary problem for EV users in the country. Increase numbers of charging solution to fleet operators will help driver-partners to accept more rides throughout the day. It will also help in faster adoption of EV based services across the country.