- 35 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Images of the 2021 Nissan X-Trail SUV have surfaced over the Internet. The fourth-generation model is expected to debut in the Indian markets at some point during the foreseeable future, and will rival Volkswagen's Tiguan Allspace SUV.
The 2021 Nissan X-Trail looks strikingly similar to its predecessor, however it features a more rugged design. The SUV will arrive with a large V-Motion grille that has been adopted from the Nissan Vision 2.0 Concept. Other models that take design cues from the Concept vehicle are the Nissan Juke, the Livina, and the Sylphy.
The new X-Trail model features a redesigned front bumper that adds to the vehicle's aggressive looks. The front end also features central and side air dams, and a scuff plate finished in silver. The rear part of the new-generation X-Trail is similar to the one on the outgoing models.
Nissan has given the interiors a makeover and the SUV features a new steering wheel with driver function buttons, and a floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a customisable virtual instrument cluster, and a compact climate control system.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, a seat belt alarm, electronic stability control, a lane-assist system, parking sensors at the front and the rear, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and an immobiliser.
International spec models arrive in petrol and diesel variants that are offered with manual and automatic transmissions. It is too early to speculate what variants Nissan will launch in India.
Nissan plans to launch a new product model for the Indian market this year, and speculation is that the 2021 X-Trial will be unveiled and possibly launched during the last quarter of this year.
Thoughts About The 2021 Nissan X-Trail
We think the 2021 Nissan X-Trail is a fantastic looking car, and like all things Japanese, performs like a dream. Like we've said before, pricing plays a large role in the Indian markets, and Nissan could do well if they price the SUV extremely competitively. Having said that, there is uncertainty because of the current Covid-19 pandemic that has gripped the world. Only time will tell.