- 1 min ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 54 min ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 1 hr ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetah?
- 3 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- Sports Andy Murray to make unexpected return in Rome doubles
- Movies Sonu Sood Has This Reaction To Rakhi Sawant Wishing To See Him As The Prime Minister Of India
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- News COVID-19 surge: PM Modi will not travel to UK for G7 summit
- Finance Best Top Aggressive Hybrid Funds Ranked By CRISIL With 1 Year Returns Upto 50%
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nissan earlier had shared the official teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on July 16, 2020. The new compact SUV is expected to enter the Indian market sometime around next year.
However, as per the spy images posted by Rushlane, the Nissa Magnite has been spotted testing for the very first time on the Indian soil. The compact SUV was snapped on test in Bangalore. Moreover, the test mules overall silhouette perfectly matches to the one shown on the teasers which the company released.
On the outside, the Nissan Magnite will feature sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix-like design and look extremely sharp. Moreover, the L-shaped LED DRLs give the compact SUV a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The vehicle will also include skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches also gives it a muscular look. As seen in the spy images the car is running on steel wheels, hence, it might be a lower/base variant. However, the top-end variant is likely to receive a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels.
Interior details about the Nissan Magnite are scarce as of now, but we expect the compact SUV to get features such as a fresh design for the interior, a touch screen infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto connectivity, a MID screen on the instrument console, multi-function steering, automatic climate control and many more.
The company is yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV, but we expect it to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This unit will churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission with the Magnite.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Nissan Magnite
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of this month and will go on sale in India at a later stage in 2021. However, once launched, the Nissan Magnite will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet.