- 1 min ago BMW Re-Launches 320d In India Starting At Rs 42.10 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 36 min ago Honda City Outsells Hyundai Verna & Maruti Suzuki Ciaz In July 2020: Detailed Report
- 56 min ago Tata HBX, Gravitas And Harrier Petrol Spotted Testing Together: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Bajaj Auto Register 33% Decline In Monthly Sales
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj To Direct Bilingual Film; Who’ll Star In It – Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu Or Jr NTR?
- Sports Badminton: India handed relatively easy draw in Thomas and Uber Cup Final
- Lifestyle Sanskrit Diwas 2020: Some Lesser Known Facts That Will Make Every Indian Feel Proud
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- News On why CJI did not wear a helmet, Bhushan says didn’t notice bike was on a stand
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Vs OnePlus Nord: Which One Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Nissan earlier had shared the official teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on July 16, 2020. The new compact SUV is expected to enter the Indian market sometime around next year.
However, as per the spy images posted by Rushlane, the Nissa Magnite has been spotted testing for the very first time on the Indian soil. The compact SUV was snapped on test in Bangalore. Moreover, the test mules overall silhouette perfectly matches to the one shown on the teasers which the company released.
On the outside, the Nissan Magnite will feature sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix-like design and look extremely sharp. Moreover, the L-shaped LED DRLs give the compact SUV a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The vehicle will also include skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches also gives it a muscular look. As seen in the spy images the car is running on steel wheels, hence, it might be a lower/base variant. However, the top-end variant is likely to receive a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels.
Interior details about the Nissan Magnite are scarce as of now, but we expect the compact SUV to get features such as a fresh design for the interior, a touch screen infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto connectivity, a MID screen on the instrument console, multi-function steering, automatic climate control and many more.
The company is yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV, but we expect it to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This unit will churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission with the Magnite.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Nissan Magnite
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of this month and will go on sale in India at a later stage in 2021. However, once launched, the Nissan Magnite will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet.