- 23 min ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- 3 hrs ago Honda Activa 20-Year Anniversary Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 66,816
- News Roshni scheme row: Malevolent, misleading propaganda against Abdullahs, alleges NC
- Lifestyle Saina Nehwal Flaunts 5 Stunning Lehengas And We Have Our Favourite Pick; Find Out
- Movies Writer-Director Badrinath Sabat Excited To Roll One Of Its Kind Sci-Fi Web Series Time Series
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Sports WBBL 2020-21 FINAL: Sydney Thunder Vs Melbourne Stars: Probable XIs, Venue, Date, Timings, TV Channel Information
- Finance LTC Scheme: Now Insurance Premiums Paid Also Eligible For Reimbursement
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Nissan earlier had shared the official teaser of its upcoming B-SUV model for the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will have its world premiere on July 16, 2020. The new compact SUV is expected to enter the Indian market sometime around next year.
However, as per the spy images posted by Rushlane, the Nissa Magnite has been spotted testing for the very first time on the Indian soil. The compact SUV was snapped on test in Bangalore. Moreover, the test mules overall silhouette perfectly matches to the one shown on the teasers which the company released.
On the outside, the Nissan Magnite will feature sleek LED headlamps, with the integrated LED DRLs, which further extend downwards to the front bumper as well. The LED headlamps themselves feature a matrix-like design and look extremely sharp. Moreover, the L-shaped LED DRLs give the compact SUV a very sporty and attractive appeal.
The vehicle will also include skid-plates under the front bumper, which along with the blacked-out cladding on the wheel arches also gives it a muscular look. As seen in the spy images the car is running on steel wheels, hence, it might be a lower/base variant. However, the top-end variant is likely to receive a set of extremely stylish dual-tone alloy wheels.
Interior details about the Nissan Magnite are scarce as of now, but we expect the compact SUV to get features such as a fresh design for the interior, a touch screen infotainment system with AppleCarplay and AndroidAuto connectivity, a MID screen on the instrument console, multi-function steering, automatic climate control and many more.
The company is yet to confirm the powertrain options on the upcoming compact-SUV, but we expect it to feature the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This unit will churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque and is expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also offer an automatic transmission with the Magnite.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Nissan Magnite
The new Nissan compact-SUV will be globally unveiled on the 16th of this month and will go on sale in India at a later stage in 2021. However, once launched, the Nissan Magnite will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Kia Sonet.