- 1 hr ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- News Sasikala to walk free on Jan 27
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Appears On The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Says Nick Jonas Is Super Fancy And A Lot Neater Than Her
- Sports Rabada burst puts Pakistan in the mire as 14 wickets fall on day one
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Nissan is all set to globally unveil its all-new compact-SUV, the Magnite on the 21st of October 2020. Once unveiled, the all-new Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the Indian market sometime during the month of November 2020.
Ahead of its global unveil and the subsequent India launch, Shifting-gears has released spy pics of the Nissan Magnite spotted without any camouflage. The spy pics of the compact-SUV reveal the final production-spec design of the Magnite, while also showcasing/confirming a number of features, equipment and design elements as well.
As seen from the images, the production-spec Nissan Magnite has been spotted in a red and black dual-tone colour scheme. The spy pics also reveal that the compact-SUV will come with a host of features, including sleek LED headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs on the front bumpers, large hexagonal front grille, roof-mounted spoiler, LED tail lights, integrated turn signals and a host of other exterior equipment.
While there is no confirmation yet on the equipment available inside, we do expect the Nissan Magnite's cabin to be feature-packed as well. Some of the expected features on the interior include a large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, steering-mounted controls, automatic climate control, 360-degree camera and many others.
The Nissan Magnite will be part of the same CMFA+ platform, which is part of the Nissan-Renault Alliance. This platform also underpins the Renault Triber MPV, which has received immense success in the Indian market.
The Nissan Magnite compact-SUV is also expected to carry forward the same engine as seen on the Renault Triber. This includes a 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also introduce a turbocharged petrol engine on the Magnite as well, which could come with an automatic transmission unit.
Once launched in India, the Magnite will be sold alongside the Kicks and the GT-R, the only models on offer by the Japanese brand in the country. The Magnite SUV is considered to be the most important product for the brand and could potentially decide its future in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite SUV Spy Pics
The Nissan Magnite does look to be an extremely stylish SUV as seen from the spy pics. The SUV has already managed to create a good hype in the market, which should help it attract sales at the time of launch. However, the Nissan Magnite will have to face tough competition in the segment, especially from the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.