- 12 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 13 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 14 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Movies Happy Birthday Sunny Leone: 5 Pictures Of The Actress With Her Family That Scream Love
- Finance Indian Markets Closed Today, Dow Sees Worst Plunge Since Jan
- News COVID-19 second wave: Most of India should remain under lockdown for 6-8 weeks, says ICMR chief
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Nissan is all set to globally unveil its all-new compact-SUV, the Magnite on the 21st of October 2020. Once unveiled, the all-new Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the Indian market sometime during the month of November 2020.
Ahead of its global unveil and the subsequent India launch, Shifting-gears has released spy pics of the Nissan Magnite spotted without any camouflage. The spy pics of the compact-SUV reveal the final production-spec design of the Magnite, while also showcasing/confirming a number of features, equipment and design elements as well.
As seen from the images, the production-spec Nissan Magnite has been spotted in a red and black dual-tone colour scheme. The spy pics also reveal that the compact-SUV will come with a host of features, including sleek LED headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs on the front bumpers, large hexagonal front grille, roof-mounted spoiler, LED tail lights, integrated turn signals and a host of other exterior equipment.
While there is no confirmation yet on the equipment available inside, we do expect the Nissan Magnite's cabin to be feature-packed as well. Some of the expected features on the interior include a large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, steering-mounted controls, automatic climate control, 360-degree camera and many others.
The Nissan Magnite will be part of the same CMFA+ platform, which is part of the Nissan-Renault Alliance. This platform also underpins the Renault Triber MPV, which has received immense success in the Indian market.
The Nissan Magnite compact-SUV is also expected to carry forward the same engine as seen on the Renault Triber. This includes a 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan could also introduce a turbocharged petrol engine on the Magnite as well, which could come with an automatic transmission unit.
Once launched in India, the Magnite will be sold alongside the Kicks and the GT-R, the only models on offer by the Japanese brand in the country. The Magnite SUV is considered to be the most important product for the brand and could potentially decide its future in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite SUV Spy Pics
The Nissan Magnite does look to be an extremely stylish SUV as seen from the spy pics. The SUV has already managed to create a good hype in the market, which should help it attract sales at the time of launch. However, the Nissan Magnite will have to face tough competition in the segment, especially from the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.