- Movies Salaar: THIS Mollywood Superstar Might Play A Key Role In Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s Actioner!
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- News Uttarakhand: Cloudburst in Nainital; several people feared trapped under debris
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Nissan began deliveries of the Magnite compact-SUV in the country. The Nissan Magnite is the latest entrant to the compact-SUV segment in India. It is also the most affordable model sold in the segment.
According to a video posted by Power On Wheel on YouTube, the deliveries have begun in Delhi. The model that is being delivered to the customer is of the XV varaint powered by a naturally-aspirated engine.
The all-new Nissan Magnite is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite retails at a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh. The top-spec XV Premium variant of the Nissan Magnite retails at Rs 9.35 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Magnite is offered in a total of eight colour options: 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The new Nissan Magnite is available with a choice of two petrol engine options. The low-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox.
The SUV is also available with a top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
It features a large front grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps and L-shaped LED DRLs. Other features include blacked-out body cladding all-around the SUV, dual-tone alloy wheels, LED split-taillights, faux skid plates at both ends, roof rails, silver accents around the window line and blacked-out ORVMs; among others.
On the Inside, Nissan is expected to pack the Magnite with a host of features offering enhanced connectivity and convenience. It is also expected to come equipped with some of the segment-first features like a 360-degree parking camera.
Some of the other features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, semi-digital instrument cluster, and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology as well.
In related news, the company has announced that all models sold under Nissan and Datsun will be receiving a price hike in the country. According to the company's statement, the new prices will be effective starting next year — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Deliveries Starting In India
The company has begun deliveries of the Nissan Magnite for pre-booked customers in the country. The SUV will soon receive a price hike starting next year. The Nissan Magnite rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Kia Sonet and the upcoming Renault Kiger in the Indian market.