- 51 min ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 1 hr ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 1 hr ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 3 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies When People Called Rakesh Roshan 'Mad' To Make Hrithik Roshan Play A Mentally Challenged Character
- News Ensure strict implementation of new COVID-19 curbs: Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals await Nortje's 2nd RT-PCR test result even as Rabada joins training
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Nissan is gearing up to launch a new compact SUV called the Magnite in the Indian market. The company has decided to enter the new segment and cater to the growing demand of the compact SUVs. Earlier, the Magnite was expected to arrive sometime early next year, but according to some reports, now the car is expected to launch by the end of 2020.
However, as per the latest report by TeamBHP, the Nissan Magnite has been spotted. The compact SUV has been spotted testing earlier also but in wraps. This time around it has been spotted completely without wraps. As seen in the image, the car is in a dual-tone shade of blue with a white roof.
Also, the Magnite is seen running on the same type of dual-tone alloy wheels that were seen on the concept vehicle. Now, the rear end is completely visible except the variant and the logo badges. It gets a split taillight unit and the MAGNITE badge right in the centre of the bool lid. It also gets a shark fin antenna. It also gets big wheel arches and blacked-out body cladding with silver accents all around the car.
At the front, it features a large grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps along with an L-shaped LED DRLs that adds to the distinctive looks of the SUV. It also gets roof rails, body-coloured ORVMs with an integrated indicator and many more. On the inside, the Nissan Magnite is expected to be equipped with a host of features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, semi-digital instrument cluster, a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Mechanically, the Magnite compact SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, which currently powers the Renault Triber MPV. The unit on the Triber produces 71bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox. On the other hand, it is also expected to be powered by the 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine codenamed ‘HR10'. This engine is expected to produce around 95bhp of power.
Thoughts About The All-New Nissan Magnite
This is the first time that we are seeing the Magnite compact SUV completely without wraps and yes, it does not look that big, but has an overall bold stance. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Kia Sonet in the Indian market.