- 34 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Nissan is gearing up to launch a new compact SUV called the Magnite in the Indian market. The company has decided to enter the new segment and cater to the growing demand of the compact SUVs. Earlier, the Magnite was expected to arrive sometime early next year, but according to some reports, now the car is expected to launch by the end of 2020.
However, as per the latest report by TeamBHP, the Nissan Magnite has been spotted. The compact SUV has been spotted testing earlier also but in wraps. This time around it has been spotted completely without wraps. As seen in the image, the car is in a dual-tone shade of blue with a white roof.
Also, the Magnite is seen running on the same type of dual-tone alloy wheels that were seen on the concept vehicle. Now, the rear end is completely visible except the variant and the logo badges. It gets a split taillight unit and the MAGNITE badge right in the centre of the bool lid. It also gets a shark fin antenna. It also gets big wheel arches and blacked-out body cladding with silver accents all around the car.
At the front, it features a large grille with a sleek-looking LED headlamps along with an L-shaped LED DRLs that adds to the distinctive looks of the SUV. It also gets roof rails, body-coloured ORVMs with an integrated indicator and many more. On the inside, the Nissan Magnite is expected to be equipped with a host of features include a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, climate control system, a factory-fitted sunroof, semi-digital instrument cluster, a large touchscreen for the infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Mechanically, the Magnite compact SUV is expected to be powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, which currently powers the Renault Triber MPV. The unit on the Triber produces 71bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox. On the other hand, it is also expected to be powered by the 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine codenamed ‘HR10'. This engine is expected to produce around 95bhp of power.
Thoughts About The All-New Nissan Magnite
This is the first time that we are seeing the Magnite compact SUV completely without wraps and yes, it does not look that big, but has an overall bold stance. Once launched, the Nissan Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Kia Sonet in the Indian market.