- 3 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Indian National Drag Racing Championship Results: Hemanth Muddappa Wins For The Fourth Time
- 1 day ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Best Patriotic Scenes From Bollywood Films Which Gave Us Goosebumps
- Lifestyle The White Tiger: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Inspires Us To Step Up Our Fashion Game With Her Outfits
- News Govt warns of action against those spreading rumours about vaccines
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 2021: Karnataka face Punjab, TN take on Himachal in quarterfinals
- Finance Wealth Made By 100 Richest Indians Amid COVID-19 Enough To Give Rs 94k Each To 13.8 Cr Poorest
- Technology ESA Using Iodine Propellant System On Small Satellites To Reduce Space Debris
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Nissan has announced attractive benefits for the Kicks SUV during September 2020. The SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 in the Indian market. The offered is valid only for a limited time until September 30, 2020.
The benefits offered during this month include an exchange bonus of up to Rs 45,000 when customers exchange their old car at the showroom for a new Kicks SUV. Other benefits include a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000, a corporate offer of up to Rs 10,000.
Additionally, if customers book a new Nissan Kicks before September 15, 2020, they will receive an additional of Rs 15,000. The Kicks SUV is the only model that is currently on sale in the brand's Indian line-up.
The 2020 Kicks is offered in four variants — the XL, the XV, the XV Premium and the XV Premium (O). Talking about the engine options offered on the variants, the 1.5 petrol engine will be offered on the entry-level XL and the mid-spec XV trims.
The company will offer the turbo-petrol with manual and automatic options in XV and XV Premium variants, but the top-spec XV Premium (O) misses out on an automatic transmission. While the base-spec variant is priced at Rs 9.49 lakh, the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2020 Nissan Kicks is offered with two petrol engine options: a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine and a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. The 1.5-litre motor produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
While the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 154bhp and a peak torque of 254Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
The turbo-petrol engine and transmission options are now available in the Renault Duster as well. After the BS6 update, the Nissan Kicks became a petrol-only model with no diesel engine on offer. The Turbo variant also comes with a few exclusive features such as (VSM) Vehicle Stability Management, traction control and more.
The Kicks SUV features a cascading grille, LED projector headlamps, silver-coloured skid plates at both ends, roof rails, and 17-inch alloy wheels; among others. The overall design and silhouette of the BS6 Kicks remain similar to its BS4 counterpart.
On the inside, the SUV gets a dual-tone interior scheme with a carbon fibre finish, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology as well.
Additionally, the Nissan Kicks comes equipped with rear air-conditioning vents, an illuminated & cooled glove box, electrically adjustable ORVMs, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and a rear-view camera; among others.
The company claims that the Kicks turbo-petrol engine will return a mileage of 14.1kmpl, while the naturally aspirated unit will return 16.3kmpl. The Kicks is available in a total of six exterior colour options.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In September 2020
Nissan is offering attractive discounts to its only model sold in India. It aims to boose sales of the SUV during the ongoing festive season in the country. The Nissan Kicks rivals the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market. The Kicks turbo-petrol variant is among the most powerful SUVs in its segment.