- 56 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Sugar Stocks Rally Up To 18% As Piyush Goyal Meet; May Announce Sops
- Technology iPhone 13 Could Be Completely Port-Free; Apple To Ditch Lighting, Type-C
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- News NIA probing if PDP youth president was actively involved in terror conspiracy case
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Nissan has announced special Diwali discounts and offers on its BS6 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The company will be offering discounts, special benefits and exchange offers of up to Rs 55,000.
These festive season discounts will, however, be available only till the 15th of November 2020. The special offers and benefits include a festive bonus of Rs 15,000, along with an exchange offer of Rs 40,000.
The festive offers will be available for the Nissan Kicks SUV across the country. However, the exact offers vary according to the location and also the variants chosen. Exchange offers on the Kicks can be availed only at NIC enabled dealerships, across the country.
The BS6-compliant Nissan Kicks was launched in India earlier this year and while it doesn't feature too many cosmetic changes, it does come powered by a brand new turbo-petrol engine. This is the form of a 1.3-litre unit producing the segment highest figures of 154bhp and 254Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or the brand's X-tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
The 2020 Nissan Kicks also comes powered by a standard 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque and is mated to a manual gearbox as well.
In terms of features, the 2020 Nissan Kicks comes packed with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights large alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted control, vehicle stability management system, traction control and many more.
The Nissan Kicks SUV comes with a price tag starting at Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Kicks is positioned in the mid-size SUV segment and rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Festive Season Discounts
Nissan is offering heavy discounts for the upcoming festival of Diwali in the Indian market for their Kicks SUV. The company will be hoping to attract more customers towards their mid-size SUV, allowing them to improve sales this festive season.