- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Nissan has announced special Diwali discounts and offers on its BS6 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The company will be offering discounts, special benefits and exchange offers of up to Rs 55,000.
These festive season discounts will, however, be available only till the 15th of November 2020. The special offers and benefits include a festive bonus of Rs 15,000, along with an exchange offer of Rs 40,000.
The festive offers will be available for the Nissan Kicks SUV across the country. However, the exact offers vary according to the location and also the variants chosen. Exchange offers on the Kicks can be availed only at NIC enabled dealerships, across the country.
The BS6-compliant Nissan Kicks was launched in India earlier this year and while it doesn't feature too many cosmetic changes, it does come powered by a brand new turbo-petrol engine. This is the form of a 1.3-litre unit producing the segment highest figures of 154bhp and 254Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or the brand's X-tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
The 2020 Nissan Kicks also comes powered by a standard 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque and is mated to a manual gearbox as well.
In terms of features, the 2020 Nissan Kicks comes packed with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights large alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted control, vehicle stability management system, traction control and many more.
The Nissan Kicks SUV comes with a price tag starting at Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Kicks is positioned in the mid-size SUV segment and rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Festive Season Discounts
Nissan is offering heavy discounts for the upcoming festival of Diwali in the Indian market for their Kicks SUV. The company will be hoping to attract more customers towards their mid-size SUV, allowing them to improve sales this festive season.