- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 23 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Nissan has announced special Diwali discounts and offers on its BS6 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The company will be offering discounts, special benefits and exchange offers of up to Rs 55,000.
These festive season discounts will, however, be available only till the 15th of November 2020. The special offers and benefits include a festive bonus of Rs 15,000, along with an exchange offer of Rs 40,000.
The festive offers will be available for the Nissan Kicks SUV across the country. However, the exact offers vary according to the location and also the variants chosen. Exchange offers on the Kicks can be availed only at NIC enabled dealerships, across the country.
The BS6-compliant Nissan Kicks was launched in India earlier this year and while it doesn't feature too many cosmetic changes, it does come powered by a brand new turbo-petrol engine. This is the form of a 1.3-litre unit producing the segment highest figures of 154bhp and 254Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or the brand's X-tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
The 2020 Nissan Kicks also comes powered by a standard 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque and is mated to a manual gearbox as well.
In terms of features, the 2020 Nissan Kicks comes packed with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights large alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control, cruise control, steering-mounted control, vehicle stability management system, traction control and many more.
The Nissan Kicks SUV comes with a price tag starting at Rs 9.49 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Kicks is positioned in the mid-size SUV segment and rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks Festive Season Discounts
Nissan is offering heavy discounts for the upcoming festival of Diwali in the Indian market for their Kicks SUV. The company will be hoping to attract more customers towards their mid-size SUV, allowing them to improve sales this festive season.