- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Nissan Kicks compact SUV has just finished its First Anniversary celebrations. In a move to involve customers with the celebrations, the company is offering celebratory discounts and benefits of us to Rs 1.5 lakh on the Kicks SUV.
On offer are cash benefits of Rs 40,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000, corporate bonuses of up to Rs 10,000, a three year extended warranty for free (benefits of up to Rs 20,500), and an interest rate of 6.99 per cent for 36 months (benefits of up to Rs 40,000).
The company has listed a set of disclaimers are well. The offer is valid only until stock last, total benefits include a cash discount and offers under Pillars of India program, and exchange bonuses are offered at select dealers only.
The disclaimer also states that either Pillars of India (government officials and employees) or corporate offers will be applicable, offers vary from variant to variant, and the financial offer is available only via (NRFSI) Nissan Renault Financial Services India.
In addition, Nissan India has launched an ‘Anytime Anywhere' test drive campaign. The new test drive initiative allows for customers and potential buyers to test drive the Kicks at the time and place of their choosing.
All a potential customer needs to do is visit testdrive.nissan.in, book a preferred time slot and venue, and then take the Kicks out for a spin. This test drive initiative will be available at Mumbai, and the Delhi-NCR region for now.
The Anytime Anywhere test drive initiative allows for customers to schedule test drives between 9am and 7pm, and is available throughout the week.
Mr Rakesh Srivastava, the Managing Director at Nissan India said that the company was committed to offering new and exceptional sales, and world class after sales experiences to its customers.
He added that the Anytime Anywhere initiative was a unique step to make a customers experience more pleasurable. Nissan feels that the process of buying a car has to be enjoyable, and experiencing a Nissan Kicks at ones doorstep is a first step towards it.
In related news, Nissan recently announce the launch of the Kicks XE diesel variant. The model is available in four trims - the XE, the XL, the XV, and the XV Premium. The diesel models are currently priced between Rs Rs 9.89 lakh to Rs 13.69 lakh.
The Nissan Kicks is also available in two petrol variants - the XL, and the XV. The variants are priced at Rs 9.55 lakh and Rs 10.95 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Celebratory Discounts And Offers On The Nissan Kicks
Very thoughtful of Nissan. However, we advise all our readers to speak with their local dealer to find out city-wise discounts and benefits. We're impressed with Nissan's Anytime Anywhere initiative. We wonder if they have a cap on the number of kilometers though. Lets find out!