- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 11 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Nissan Kicks compact SUV has just finished its First Anniversary celebrations. In a move to involve customers with the celebrations, the company is offering celebratory discounts and benefits of us to Rs 1.5 lakh on the Kicks SUV.
On offer are cash benefits of Rs 40,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000, corporate bonuses of up to Rs 10,000, a three year extended warranty for free (benefits of up to Rs 20,500), and an interest rate of 6.99 per cent for 36 months (benefits of up to Rs 40,000).
The company has listed a set of disclaimers are well. The offer is valid only until stock last, total benefits include a cash discount and offers under Pillars of India program, and exchange bonuses are offered at select dealers only.
The disclaimer also states that either Pillars of India (government officials and employees) or corporate offers will be applicable, offers vary from variant to variant, and the financial offer is available only via (NRFSI) Nissan Renault Financial Services India.
In addition, Nissan India has launched an ‘Anytime Anywhere' test drive campaign. The new test drive initiative allows for customers and potential buyers to test drive the Kicks at the time and place of their choosing.
All a potential customer needs to do is visit testdrive.nissan.in, book a preferred time slot and venue, and then take the Kicks out for a spin. This test drive initiative will be available at Mumbai, and the Delhi-NCR region for now.
The Anytime Anywhere test drive initiative allows for customers to schedule test drives between 9am and 7pm, and is available throughout the week.
Mr Rakesh Srivastava, the Managing Director at Nissan India said that the company was committed to offering new and exceptional sales, and world class after sales experiences to its customers.
He added that the Anytime Anywhere initiative was a unique step to make a customers experience more pleasurable. Nissan feels that the process of buying a car has to be enjoyable, and experiencing a Nissan Kicks at ones doorstep is a first step towards it.
In related news, Nissan recently announce the launch of the Kicks XE diesel variant. The model is available in four trims - the XE, the XL, the XV, and the XV Premium. The diesel models are currently priced between Rs Rs 9.89 lakh to Rs 13.69 lakh.
The Nissan Kicks is also available in two petrol variants - the XL, and the XV. The variants are priced at Rs 9.55 lakh and Rs 10.95 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Celebratory Discounts And Offers On The Nissan Kicks
Very thoughtful of Nissan. However, we advise all our readers to speak with their local dealer to find out city-wise discounts and benefits. We're impressed with Nissan's Anytime Anywhere initiative. We wonder if they have a cap on the number of kilometers though. Lets find out!