- 41 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Nissan Kicks BS6 brochure has been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming Nissan Kicks BS6 will be offered in four variants — XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O).
The leaked brochure images from Pilot On Wheels also reveal the complete list of features offered with each variant. The upcoming BS6 Kicks SUV will feature the company's latest connected technology as well.
The overall design and aesthetics of the BS6 Kicks will be similar to its BS4 counterpart. The BS6 SUV will continue to feature dual-tone colour scheme underlined by a cascading grille, LED projector headlamps, silver-coloured skid plates, front fog lamps, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels and more.
On the inside, the SUV will sport dual-tone interiors with a carbon fibre finish. It will also feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment head-unit, with support for ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and a rearview camera.
Additionally, the BS6 SUV will feature rear air-conditioning vents, cooled glove box with illumination, electrically adjustable ORVMs, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist; among others.
The biggest change on the BS6 Nissan Kicks will be under the hood. The SUV will now feature a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 154bhp and 254Nm of torque, making it the most powerful SUV in the segment in the Indian market. The 1.3-litre engine will come mated to a manual transmission as standard with an optional CVT automatic transmission. The Turbo variant will also arrive with a few exclusive features including (VSM) Vehicle Stability Management, traction control and more.
The BS6 kicks will also be offered in a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque, and comes mated to a manual gearbox as standard. According to the leaked document, the 1.5-litre engine will miss out on optional automatic transmission and will be offered only in two variants.
The fuel-efficiency of the new BS6 Kicks SUV has also been revealed. The company claims the new turbo petrol engine will return 14.1kmpl, and the naturally aspirated unit will return 16.3kmpl. Once launched, the Nissan Kicks will rival the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks BS6 Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Nissan Kicks when launched in India instantly captured the attention of buyers in the segment with its funky looking design. However, the popularity faded soon because of its feature-rich rivals in the segment. We expect the upcoming BS6 Kicks to win back some sales especially with the 1.3-litre engine, which offers class-leading performance. With the new engine, Nissan has justified the Kicks moniker of the SUV.