- 15 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 16 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 18 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Amitabh Bachchan, 78, hints at undergoing surgery
- Movies Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2: Akanksha Juneja Says Hate Comments Disturb Her A Lot & Some Comments Scare Her
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- Sports Arsenal 'expected many more things' from Willian – Arteta
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The Nissan Kicks BS6 brochure has been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming Nissan Kicks BS6 will be offered in four variants — XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O).
The leaked brochure images from Pilot On Wheels also reveal the complete list of features offered with each variant. The upcoming BS6 Kicks SUV will feature the company's latest connected technology as well.
The overall design and aesthetics of the BS6 Kicks will be similar to its BS4 counterpart. The BS6 SUV will continue to feature dual-tone colour scheme underlined by a cascading grille, LED projector headlamps, silver-coloured skid plates, front fog lamps, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels and more.
On the inside, the SUV will sport dual-tone interiors with a carbon fibre finish. It will also feature an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment head-unit, with support for ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and a rearview camera.
Additionally, the BS6 SUV will feature rear air-conditioning vents, cooled glove box with illumination, electrically adjustable ORVMs, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist; among others.
The biggest change on the BS6 Nissan Kicks will be under the hood. The SUV will now feature a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 154bhp and 254Nm of torque, making it the most powerful SUV in the segment in the Indian market. The 1.3-litre engine will come mated to a manual transmission as standard with an optional CVT automatic transmission. The Turbo variant will also arrive with a few exclusive features including (VSM) Vehicle Stability Management, traction control and more.
The BS6 kicks will also be offered in a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. It produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque, and comes mated to a manual gearbox as standard. According to the leaked document, the 1.5-litre engine will miss out on optional automatic transmission and will be offered only in two variants.
The fuel-efficiency of the new BS6 Kicks SUV has also been revealed. The company claims the new turbo petrol engine will return 14.1kmpl, and the naturally aspirated unit will return 16.3kmpl. Once launched, the Nissan Kicks will rival the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks BS6 Brochure Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Nissan Kicks when launched in India instantly captured the attention of buyers in the segment with its funky looking design. However, the popularity faded soon because of its feature-rich rivals in the segment. We expect the upcoming BS6 Kicks to win back some sales especially with the 1.3-litre engine, which offers class-leading performance. With the new engine, Nissan has justified the Kicks moniker of the SUV.