- 51 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- News China’s border foul play is to divert attention from its internal and international miseries
- Sports Coronavirus: Premier League clubs cleared for contact training by UK government
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Nissan India has launched a new digital car booking and buying service to enhance its customer experience. This digital platform will help bring the showroom straight to the customers' home. Customers can experience the all-new KICKS 2020 through this platform. It has also made its entire Datsun portfolio available for online bookings and purchases.
Commenting on this special moment, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India said, "We are strengthening our commitment in line with our customer centric approach by bringing the showroom experience to customers' location through a Virtual Showroom with a digitally enabled car purchase journey. It allows our customers to experience and own our products with complete confidence, convenience and with zero physical contact."
The Nissan Virtual Showroom is an interactive online experience for all customers, enabling them to understand the KICKS' class-leading features engagingly and innovatively. The Nissan Virtual Showroom will allow customers to ‘Book and Own' a Nissan car at their leisure. Customers will also be able to book Datsun cars across the portfolio.
Nissan recently launched the 2020 Kicks SUV in the Indian market. The new SUV comes with several updates, added features, and new equipment. The car is now BS6-compliant as well and is offered with a starting price of Rs 9.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh (all prices are ex-showroom). It will be offered in seven variants: XL, XV, XV Turbo, XV Premium, XV Premium (O), XV Premium (O) Dual-Tone and XV Turbo CVT.
Mechanically, the base XL and XV variants of the 2020 Nissan Kicks will be powered by an updated version of the 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine that will produce the same 105bhp of power and 142Nm of peak torque and will be mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the mid and top-spec variants of the SUV will come with an all-new 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 156bhp of power and 254Nm of peak torque. This unit will be mated to either a standard manual gearbox or through the brand's new X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts About The Virtual Showroom and Online Purchase Services By Nissan
During this COVID-19 pandemic, it is best to stay at home. Nissan by introducing the virtual showroom has made its customers' lives easy as they can now get to know everything about the vehicles sitting at home.