- 9 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 13 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd has announced its partnership with Nippon Paint, Asia's No. 1 player in the paint and coatings industry segment. Both brands have signed a three-year agreement in the country.
Under the partnership, Nissan workshops across the country can order paint online and receive inventory directly from Nippon. This will avoid another step of dealers reaching out to the automaker for procuring paint for the Bodyshop. The process will be much faster and dealers can plan better as well. The company calls this as a Drop Shipment Model.
Nippon will be exclusively providing Nissan with its top-spec Nax-Premila range of products for body shop operations. The Nax-Premila paint product is a premium solvent-borne system that provides a rapid, high quality and cost-efficient paint repair and refinishing solutions for automotive body & paint shops.
According to the company, the Nax-Premila product is proven internationally and is approved by OEM brands. It uses best in class Japanese technology with superior colour matching capability. The paint ensures the best quality repair to Nissan cars in the country.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr Sharad Malhotra, President, Nippon Paint India Automotive Refinish said, "At Nippon Paint India, we provide innovative paint and coating products & services with a focus to drive win:win and a healthy business for the long term.
We have been proactively working with Nissan in India for the past several years and our new exclusive partnership will help us reach out to the entire Nissan dealer network across the length and breadth of the country. Ultimately this will result in improved body shop operations, product quality and value that will benefit Nissan dealers and customers."
Further adding his views, Mr Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "It is our constant endeavour to offer excellent service and products to our customers, this partnership will enhance customer experience with standardization of body shop process. Our exclusive tie-up with renowned Japanese brand Nippon Paint India will ensure paint supplies at standardized rates through our unique Drop shipment model for our dealership."
Nissan currently sells two SUVs in the country. This includes the Kicks, which offers the segment-best engine performance and the recently launched Mangite, which is the most affordable compact-SUV in the country.
Thoughts About The Nissan & Nippon Paint Partnering In India
Both brands have partnered with an aim to enhance the after-sales service for Nissan customers in the Indian market. With paints reaching the dealerships in a lesser time, the repair time needed for vehicles will also come down. Additionally, high-quality paint ensures a good quality repair for damaged body-work.