- 1 hr ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc & Tiguan To Become Available In India Again: Here Are All Details
- 19 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- Movies Master Leak: Makers Of Vijay-Starrer Demand Rs 25 Crore As Compensation?
- Finance Sensex Surges 900 Points, Nifty Hits 14546 Levels: Here's Why
- Technology Acer Ventures Into TWS Earbuds Segment With Budget-Friendly Offering
- Sports World Test Championship: India top WTC table after series win, climb to 2nd spot in ICC Test rankings
- News 'Tandav' stirs controversy for hurting Hindu sentiments, but it’s not the only one: Here's the list
- Lifestyle Dating An Asexual Person? These 8 Ways Will Help You In Accepting Your Partner
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd has announced its partnership with Nippon Paint, Asia's No. 1 player in the paint and coatings industry segment. Both brands have signed a three-year agreement in the country.
Under the partnership, Nissan workshops across the country can order paint online and receive inventory directly from Nippon. This will avoid another step of dealers reaching out to the automaker for procuring paint for the Bodyshop. The process will be much faster and dealers can plan better as well. The company calls this as a Drop Shipment Model.
Nippon will be exclusively providing Nissan with its top-spec Nax-Premila range of products for body shop operations. The Nax-Premila paint product is a premium solvent-borne system that provides a rapid, high quality and cost-efficient paint repair and refinishing solutions for automotive body & paint shops.
According to the company, the Nax-Premila product is proven internationally and is approved by OEM brands. It uses best in class Japanese technology with superior colour matching capability. The paint ensures the best quality repair to Nissan cars in the country.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr Sharad Malhotra, President, Nippon Paint India Automotive Refinish said, "At Nippon Paint India, we provide innovative paint and coating products & services with a focus to drive win:win and a healthy business for the long term.
We have been proactively working with Nissan in India for the past several years and our new exclusive partnership will help us reach out to the entire Nissan dealer network across the length and breadth of the country. Ultimately this will result in improved body shop operations, product quality and value that will benefit Nissan dealers and customers."
Further adding his views, Mr Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "It is our constant endeavour to offer excellent service and products to our customers, this partnership will enhance customer experience with standardization of body shop process. Our exclusive tie-up with renowned Japanese brand Nippon Paint India will ensure paint supplies at standardized rates through our unique Drop shipment model for our dealership."
Nissan currently sells two SUVs in the country. This includes the Kicks, which offers the segment-best engine performance and the recently launched Mangite, which is the most affordable compact-SUV in the country.
Thoughts About The Nissan & Nippon Paint Partnering In India
Both brands have partnered with an aim to enhance the after-sales service for Nissan customers in the Indian market. With paints reaching the dealerships in a lesser time, the repair time needed for vehicles will also come down. Additionally, high-quality paint ensures a good quality repair for damaged body-work.