- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd has announced its partnership with Nippon Paint, Asia's No. 1 player in the paint and coatings industry segment. Both brands have signed a three-year agreement in the country.
Under the partnership, Nissan workshops across the country can order paint online and receive inventory directly from Nippon. This will avoid another step of dealers reaching out to the automaker for procuring paint for the Bodyshop. The process will be much faster and dealers can plan better as well. The company calls this as a Drop Shipment Model.
Nippon will be exclusively providing Nissan with its top-spec Nax-Premila range of products for body shop operations. The Nax-Premila paint product is a premium solvent-borne system that provides a rapid, high quality and cost-efficient paint repair and refinishing solutions for automotive body & paint shops.
According to the company, the Nax-Premila product is proven internationally and is approved by OEM brands. It uses best in class Japanese technology with superior colour matching capability. The paint ensures the best quality repair to Nissan cars in the country.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr Sharad Malhotra, President, Nippon Paint India Automotive Refinish said, "At Nippon Paint India, we provide innovative paint and coating products & services with a focus to drive win:win and a healthy business for the long term.
We have been proactively working with Nissan in India for the past several years and our new exclusive partnership will help us reach out to the entire Nissan dealer network across the length and breadth of the country. Ultimately this will result in improved body shop operations, product quality and value that will benefit Nissan dealers and customers."
Further adding his views, Mr Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "It is our constant endeavour to offer excellent service and products to our customers, this partnership will enhance customer experience with standardization of body shop process. Our exclusive tie-up with renowned Japanese brand Nippon Paint India will ensure paint supplies at standardized rates through our unique Drop shipment model for our dealership."
Nissan currently sells two SUVs in the country. This includes the Kicks, which offers the segment-best engine performance and the recently launched Mangite, which is the most affordable compact-SUV in the country.
Thoughts About The Nissan & Nippon Paint Partnering In India
Both brands have partnered with an aim to enhance the after-sales service for Nissan customers in the Indian market. With paints reaching the dealerships in a lesser time, the repair time needed for vehicles will also come down. Additionally, high-quality paint ensures a good quality repair for damaged body-work.