- 38 min ago CS Santosh Back In India & Out Of Induced Coma: Continues To Receive Treatment!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F Introduced At Rs 1.25 Lakh: Receives Cosmetic & Other Subtle Feature Updates
- 4 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV First Batch Sold Out In India: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Prices Hiked: Here Are The New Prices For The Scooter
- Finance NPS Tier II Can Be A Substitute To Bank Savings Account
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Roshmi Banik Calls Rubina Dilaik ‘Shameless Aurat’ For Blaming Hubby Abhinav Shukla
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale 2021: Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, TVs, Appliances And More
- News COVID-19 vaccine: After first jab, surgeon in Kerala hails nation's efforts against coronavirus
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Sports India vs Australia: Aussies assistant coach McDonald happy with Rohit Sharma wicket
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki launched the Celerio back in 2015 in India. The hatchback received a really good response since its inception and has now been due for a generation upgrade. In 2019, the company said that it is working on the new Celerio, which is expected to launch sometime next year.
Earlier, the Maruti Celerio was spotted testing for the first time on the Indian road under heavy wraps. However, according to the images captured by IndianAuto, the car has been spotted testing once again and this time also under wraps and it is clearly visible that the shape of the car has been changed slightly. The car is running on steel wheels, hence indicating that this could be a lower variant.
The next generation Celerio is expected to feature tweaked bumpers and the car also looks slightly taller compared to the previous-gen model. The car will be sharing its platform with other Maruti cars like S-Presso, Wagon R, Swift and the Baleno. Other features could include LED DRLs, projector headlights, stylish alloys, LED tail lights, rear wiper and ORVMs with integrated LED turn indicators, etc.
On the inside, the upcoming Celerio is likely to get a new touchscreen infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, fabric upholstery, automatic AC, steering mounted controls, dual front airbags as standard, parking camera assist, speed sensor, ABS, EBD and many more.
Under the hood, we are expecting the car to be powered by the 1.0-liter 3 cylinder petrol BS6 engine that powers the current Celerio. The engine pumps out 66bhp of power and 90Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and will also be available with an AMT. The car could also get a CNG option at a later stage.
Thoughts About The Next Generation Maruti Celerio
The company is launching the all-new Celerio at the right time as the market is going up for the small car segment. We expect the company to price the new Celerio between the Rs 4.5 to 6.5 lakh mark. Once launched, the car will go up against the likes of the Tata Tiago, Renault Kwid and the Renault Triber in the Indian market.