- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The XUV500 has been around in the Indian market for more than a decade now. The company has continuously been updating the SUV's design and engines over the years. Businesses were shut due to the lockdown, but since the Government has eased up the lockdown, businesses have started to resume slowly and manufacturers have started testing their vehicles.
The all-new next-generation XUV500 was snapped testing on the Indian roads a number of times, post the lockdown ease. Now, as per the images captured by Shutterdrive, the SUV has been spotted testing once again under heavy wraps. However, the 2021 XUV500 was supposed to launch by the end of this year, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, now the SUV is expected to launch sometime in early 2021.
Though the vehicle is under heavy wraps, the overall dimensions and silhouette of the SUV can be recognised easily as a Mahindra. However, the SUV is running steel wheels, which could indicate that this is a lower variant.
The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will come with an all-new monocoque platform and will also be loaded with a host of updates and added features, along with significant changes to its design and styling. The SUV is expected to get LED headlights with LED DRLs and LED fogs and a new design for the taillights.
On the inside, the SUV is likely to get a large horizontal touchscreen infotainment system. a large MID screen, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, flat-bottom steering wheel, cruise control out of many.
Mechanically, the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 is expected to feature a brand new 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The new unit is expected to be more powerful than the current 2.2-litre unit, which it will replace. Mahindra is also likely to introduce a brand-new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine on the all-new XUV500. Both engines will come mated to manual and automatic transmission options and the top-end trims will also come with an AWD (All-Wheel Drive) system.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra XUV500
The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will bring with it a host of features and modern technology. Once launched, the XUV500 will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Tucson, MG Hector Plus and Tata Gravitas in the Indian market.