- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Force Motors is gearing to introduce the new Gurkha off-road SUV in the Indian market. The company had showcased the new upcoming SUV at the 2020 Auto Expo. The 2020 Gurkha was expected to arrive around this time in the country but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the launch got postponed.
However, according to the latest report on the Autocar India Forum, the upcoming Force Gurkha has been spotted testing on the Indian roads. As seen in the pictures the Gurkha is being tested without wraps, hence revealing the production-ready version.
The next-gen Force Gurkha showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo came with a host of new changes over the previous model. On the outside, the Gurkha will be getting a wider body and a snorkel air intake which will help with water wading, a new grille redesigned headlamp clusters and bumpers at both ends, chunky body cladding and skirts all around the SUV.
The spy images reveal that the Gurkha is being tested on steel wheels, indicating that this could be a lower variant. However, the SUV is expected to get new 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles.
On the inside, the off-roader has been heavily updated and now features a new touchscreen infotainment system placed at the centre of the dashboard. It also features a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents as well. The updated interiors now feel fresh and offer a pleasant cabin feel.
Mechanically, the new Gurkha will be using an updated version of the same 2.6-litre diesel engine found on the previous BS4 models. The 2.6-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm peak of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox and the power is sent to all four wheels. The new Gurkha will also feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle difficult terrains.
Thoughts About The All-New Force Gurkha
The upcoming all-new Force Gurkha is bigger and broader than the previous model. It will also get a lot of new features and looks absolutely amazing. Once launched, the 2020 Force Gurkha, will primarily rival the next-gen Mahindra Thar, which is also supposed to launch this year.