- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 3 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The next-gen Hyundai i20 has been teased ahead of its debut in March 2020. Hyundai will debut the next-gen i20 at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show that is set to take place from 05 March to 15 March.
Ahead of its debut, the Korean auto manufacturer has put out a teaser image of the hatchback. The image details the updated styling of the next-gen Hyundai i20. It features Hyundai's latest Sensuous Sportiness design language that we are now seeing on every new Hyundai model.
Right up front is a large cascading grille that makes up almost the entire front fascia. It is flanked by large air vents on both sides with LED headlamps above them. The bonnet has muscular character lines, thereby giving the entire front-end an aggressive look.
The same aggressive design traits continue on the side too. The sketch reveals a coupe-like roofline and a sharp C-pillar. Large dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels further improve the styling. The rear sports a rather compact, sharp and European design. It features a wraparound bumper with diffusers integrated into it.
The image also reveals the fact that the car might be made available in a dual-tone paint scheme. The interior updates are expected to be extensive. The next-gen Hyundai i20 is expected to feature dual 10.25-inch screens for instrumentation and infotainment.
The cabin will also come with premium materials, and the number of features are also set to increase. We can expect it to feature wireless mobile phone charging, BlueLink connected technology, leather seats, rear air-conditioning vents, etc. Engine options for the next-gen i20 are yet to be revealed.
However, we expect it to continue with the existing BS-VI powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel, the 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engines. The engines will be available with automatic and manual gearbox options. The final engine specs will be revealed when the hatchback debuts at the Geneva International Motor Show.
Thoughts On Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Being Teased Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
The Hyundai i20 is one of the most-popular hatchbacks in the Indian market. It comes with a lengthy list of features, is safe and has good powertrain options. Now though, it is time for the next-generation to come in, and Hyundai is doing just that. We will soon know more details about the next-gen Hyundai i20. Stay tuned for more updates on this front.