- 45 min ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 hr ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000: Street Legal And FMSCI Certified
- Movies Mahesh Babu To Replace Ram Charan In Chiranjeevi’s Acharya #CHIRU152
- Sports We need to adapt to New Zealand conditions quickly: Ajinkya Rahane
- News Amit Shah all set to hold rally in Hyderabad on Centre's decision on CAA
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Yami Gautam, And Other B-Town Divas Give Casual Fashion Goals At Bhoot’s Screening
- Technology Apple AirTags To Hit Mass Production This Year, Launch In 2021: Ming-Chi Kuo
- Finance Gold Price In India Touches New High; Edges Closer To Rs 42,000
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The next-gen Hyundai i20 has been teased ahead of its debut in March 2020. Hyundai will debut the next-gen i20 at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show that is set to take place from 05 March to 15 March.
Ahead of its debut, the Korean auto manufacturer has put out a teaser image of the hatchback. The image details the updated styling of the next-gen Hyundai i20. It features Hyundai's latest Sensuous Sportiness design language that we are now seeing on every new Hyundai model.
Right up front is a large cascading grille that makes up almost the entire front fascia. It is flanked by large air vents on both sides with LED headlamps above them. The bonnet has muscular character lines, thereby giving the entire front-end an aggressive look.
The same aggressive design traits continue on the side too. The sketch reveals a coupe-like roofline and a sharp C-pillar. Large dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels further improve the styling. The rear sports a rather compact, sharp and European design. It features a wraparound bumper with diffusers integrated into it.
The image also reveals the fact that the car might be made available in a dual-tone paint scheme. The interior updates are expected to be extensive. The next-gen Hyundai i20 is expected to feature dual 10.25-inch screens for instrumentation and infotainment.
The cabin will also come with premium materials, and the number of features are also set to increase. We can expect it to feature wireless mobile phone charging, BlueLink connected technology, leather seats, rear air-conditioning vents, etc. Engine options for the next-gen i20 are yet to be revealed.
However, we expect it to continue with the existing BS-VI powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel, the 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engines. The engines will be available with automatic and manual gearbox options. The final engine specs will be revealed when the hatchback debuts at the Geneva International Motor Show.
Thoughts On Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Being Teased Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
The Hyundai i20 is one of the most-popular hatchbacks in the Indian market. It comes with a lengthy list of features, is safe and has good powertrain options. Now though, it is time for the next-generation to come in, and Hyundai is doing just that. We will soon know more details about the next-gen Hyundai i20. Stay tuned for more updates on this front.