- 32 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Volvo Cars have unveiled the new third-generation version of their S60 sedan in India. The new Volvo S60 sedan now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and an updated engine as well.
Volvo Cars India have also confirmed that the S60 sedan will go on sale in the country sometime in March 2021. Bookings for the third-generation S60 will begin in January next year, although the exact dates for both will be announced at a later stage.
While the design updates on the new Volvo S60 aren't too pronounced, they have been made in a subtle fashion. To start with the 2021 Volvo S60 now features a revised set of sharper-looking LED headlamps, with the signature Thor Hammer LED DRLs, a sleeker-looking front grille and much more aggressive character lines all across the sedan.
The car also features a revised set of 19-inch alloy wheels, C-shaped LED taillights and slightly updated front and rear bumpers.
Inside as well, the new Volvo S60 comes with a familiar look with a layout similar to its much larger S90 sibling. The dashboard is finished in premium soft-touch material with a mix of leather as well. The central console consists of a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the new Volvo S60 also include a fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, keyless entry, wireless charging, cleanzone technology, Harman Kardon music system and many more.
Being a Volvo, the sedan also comes packed with safety features. Some of these include lane keeping aid, City Safety, adaptive cruise control, driver alert control and many others as well.
The new Volvo S60 once launched in India, will be offered with a sole petrol engine offering. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre unit producing 160bhp and 300Nm of peak torque, mated to an automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The Volvo S60 Sedan Unveil In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. Once launched in the country, the new (2021) Volvo S60 will take on rivals like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4.