- 44 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Volvo Cars have unveiled the new third-generation version of their S60 sedan in India. The new Volvo S60 sedan now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and an updated engine as well.
Volvo Cars India have also confirmed that the S60 sedan will go on sale in the country sometime in March 2021. Bookings for the third-generation S60 will begin in January next year, although the exact dates for both will be announced at a later stage.
While the design updates on the new Volvo S60 aren't too pronounced, they have been made in a subtle fashion. To start with the 2021 Volvo S60 now features a revised set of sharper-looking LED headlamps, with the signature Thor Hammer LED DRLs, a sleeker-looking front grille and much more aggressive character lines all across the sedan.
The car also features a revised set of 19-inch alloy wheels, C-shaped LED taillights and slightly updated front and rear bumpers.
Inside as well, the new Volvo S60 comes with a familiar look with a layout similar to its much larger S90 sibling. The dashboard is finished in premium soft-touch material with a mix of leather as well. The central console consists of a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the new Volvo S60 also include a fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, keyless entry, wireless charging, cleanzone technology, Harman Kardon music system and many more.
Being a Volvo, the sedan also comes packed with safety features. Some of these include lane keeping aid, City Safety, adaptive cruise control, driver alert control and many others as well.
The new Volvo S60 once launched in India, will be offered with a sole petrol engine offering. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre unit producing 160bhp and 300Nm of peak torque, mated to an automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The Volvo S60 Sedan Unveil In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. Once launched in the country, the new (2021) Volvo S60 will take on rivals like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4.