- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Drops Only By A Tad Before Festive Season, On Oct 22, Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Movies Kundali Bhagya Spoiler: Preeta To Expose Prithvi; Sanjay Gagnani To Exit The Show?
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
- News Fashion Brand Arainna Signs Mumbai Model Bhavna Panday As Its Brand Ambassador
- Education NEET MDS 2022 Exam Postponed, Check Revised Schedule Here
Volvo Cars have unveiled the new third-generation version of their S60 sedan in India. The new Volvo S60 sedan now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and an updated engine as well.
Volvo Cars India have also confirmed that the S60 sedan will go on sale in the country sometime in March 2021. Bookings for the third-generation S60 will begin in January next year, although the exact dates for both will be announced at a later stage.
While the design updates on the new Volvo S60 aren't too pronounced, they have been made in a subtle fashion. To start with the 2021 Volvo S60 now features a revised set of sharper-looking LED headlamps, with the signature Thor Hammer LED DRLs, a sleeker-looking front grille and much more aggressive character lines all across the sedan.
The car also features a revised set of 19-inch alloy wheels, C-shaped LED taillights and slightly updated front and rear bumpers.
Inside as well, the new Volvo S60 comes with a familiar look with a layout similar to its much larger S90 sibling. The dashboard is finished in premium soft-touch material with a mix of leather as well. The central console consists of a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the new Volvo S60 also include a fully-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, keyless entry, wireless charging, cleanzone technology, Harman Kardon music system and many more.
Being a Volvo, the sedan also comes packed with safety features. Some of these include lane keeping aid, City Safety, adaptive cruise control, driver alert control and many others as well.
The new Volvo S60 once launched in India, will be offered with a sole petrol engine offering. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre unit producing 160bhp and 300Nm of peak torque, mated to an automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The Volvo S60 Sedan Unveil In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. Once launched in the country, the new (2021) Volvo S60 will take on rivals like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4.