- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Volkswagen announced the expansion of its (DWA) Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres in India. The company has opened two new used car showrooms in Bengaluru and Ahmedabad. With the DWA centres, VW aims to provide an enhanced buying, selling and exchange of pre-owned cars in the country.
VW's DWA centres use digitally integrated service outlets provide a host of options and service to its customers. This includes pricing transparency, unique accessory offers, a dedicated relationship manager, hassle-free transfer and warranty packages.
Through this initiative, the brand has successfully opened a total of 7 DWA Excellence Centers in 2020. The company has announced that it will increase its attention on used car business in the country and increase the DWA centres to 17 by end of the year 2021.
Volkswagen has given a set of guidelines to the DWA excellence centres to be followed. However, the brand will also conduct thorough verification and internal audits to ensure smooth functioning of DWA Excellence Centres.
With DWA facilities, Volkswagen is taking a comprehensive approach to address customers'
concerns related to buying, selling or exchange a used car, further providing convenience and
peace of mind through integrated services. It is a one-stop solution from the brand that offers a strong value proposition in the organized preowned car segment, enabling customers to fulfil their need for accessible, individual mobility.
Additionally, as part of the brand's digitization drive, customers can buy, sell or exchange a pre-owned car on the DWA website as well as can self-evaluate through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The expansion of the outlet is a step towards increasing the brand's presence in the organized pre-owned segment in India.
Customers can avail from a whole host of features offered by the brand at these centres including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen's 10 pillars of service. These range from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The organized pre-owned car business has received a positive response this year, wherein customer demand for affordable individual mobility has grown, which is likely to double in the coming years."
He further added, "In-line with this momentum, our Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres with multi-brand options, aims to professionalize the customer purchase experience and be a one-stop-shop for all the customer's needs. We intend to further penetrate the markets by launching 10 more facilities in 2021."
Thoughts About The New Volkswagen Das Welt Auto Centres Opened In India
The used car sales in India has been on a contact rise in recent times. Volkswagen is looking to get a piece of increasing pre-owned car sales in the country. The Das Welt Auto Excellence Centers aims to offer a premium purchase and ownership experience for pre-owned cars for its customers.