- 2 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Volkswagen announced the expansion of its (DWA) Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres in India. The company has opened two new used car showrooms in Bengaluru and Ahmedabad. With the DWA centres, VW aims to provide an enhanced buying, selling and exchange of pre-owned cars in the country.
VW's DWA centres use digitally integrated service outlets provide a host of options and service to its customers. This includes pricing transparency, unique accessory offers, a dedicated relationship manager, hassle-free transfer and warranty packages.
Through this initiative, the brand has successfully opened a total of 7 DWA Excellence Centers in 2020. The company has announced that it will increase its attention on used car business in the country and increase the DWA centres to 17 by end of the year 2021.
Volkswagen has given a set of guidelines to the DWA excellence centres to be followed. However, the brand will also conduct thorough verification and internal audits to ensure smooth functioning of DWA Excellence Centres.
concerns related to buying, selling or exchange a used car, further providing convenience and
peace of mind through integrated services. It is a one-stop solution from the brand that offers a strong value proposition in the organized preowned car segment, enabling customers to fulfil their need for accessible, individual mobility.
Additionally, as part of the brand's digitization drive, customers can buy, sell or exchange a pre-owned car on the DWA website as well as can self-evaluate through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The expansion of the outlet is a step towards increasing the brand's presence in the organized pre-owned segment in India.
Customers can avail from a whole host of features offered by the brand at these centres including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen's 10 pillars of service. These range from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The organized pre-owned car business has received a positive response this year, wherein customer demand for affordable individual mobility has grown, which is likely to double in the coming years."
He further added, "In-line with this momentum, our Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres with multi-brand options, aims to professionalize the customer purchase experience and be a one-stop-shop for all the customer's needs. We intend to further penetrate the markets by launching 10 more facilities in 2021."
Thoughts About The New Volkswagen Das Welt Auto Centres Opened In India
The used car sales in India has been on a contact rise in recent times. Volkswagen is looking to get a piece of increasing pre-owned car sales in the country. The Das Welt Auto Excellence Centers aims to offer a premium purchase and ownership experience for pre-owned cars for its customers.