- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Movies Varun Dhawan Celebrates His 9-Year Milestone In Bollywood, Says 'Thank You For Believing'
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Volkswagen announced the expansion of its (DWA) Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres in India. The company has opened two new used car showrooms in Bengaluru and Ahmedabad. With the DWA centres, VW aims to provide an enhanced buying, selling and exchange of pre-owned cars in the country.
VW's DWA centres use digitally integrated service outlets provide a host of options and service to its customers. This includes pricing transparency, unique accessory offers, a dedicated relationship manager, hassle-free transfer and warranty packages.
Through this initiative, the brand has successfully opened a total of 7 DWA Excellence Centers in 2020. The company has announced that it will increase its attention on used car business in the country and increase the DWA centres to 17 by end of the year 2021.
Volkswagen has given a set of guidelines to the DWA excellence centres to be followed. However, the brand will also conduct thorough verification and internal audits to ensure smooth functioning of DWA Excellence Centres.
concerns related to buying, selling or exchange a used car, further providing convenience and
peace of mind through integrated services. It is a one-stop solution from the brand that offers a strong value proposition in the organized preowned car segment, enabling customers to fulfil their need for accessible, individual mobility.
Additionally, as part of the brand's digitization drive, customers can buy, sell or exchange a pre-owned car on the DWA website as well as can self-evaluate through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The expansion of the outlet is a step towards increasing the brand's presence in the organized pre-owned segment in India.
Customers can avail from a whole host of features offered by the brand at these centres including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen's 10 pillars of service. These range from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "The organized pre-owned car business has received a positive response this year, wherein customer demand for affordable individual mobility has grown, which is likely to double in the coming years."
He further added, "In-line with this momentum, our Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres with multi-brand options, aims to professionalize the customer purchase experience and be a one-stop-shop for all the customer's needs. We intend to further penetrate the markets by launching 10 more facilities in 2021."
Thoughts About The New Volkswagen Das Welt Auto Centres Opened In India
The used car sales in India has been on a contact rise in recent times. Volkswagen is looking to get a piece of increasing pre-owned car sales in the country. The Das Welt Auto Excellence Centers aims to offer a premium purchase and ownership experience for pre-owned cars for its customers.