- 7 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 12 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) will be launching a new limited edition variant of the Yaris sedan in the Indian market. Called the 'Limited Edition Black', the new variant will feature a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model.
Latest images posted by the company on its social media platform revealed several details of the upcoming limited-edition Yaris sedan in the country. The Yaris Black will feature a blacked-out theme on the interiors and exteriors of the car.
Starting with the exterior of the Yaris Limited Edition Black, it features a completely black paint scheme. Complementing the blacked-out paint scheme are a couple of trims pieces finished in chrome.
*Note: Images used for representation purpose only
This includes the front grille, and a chrome garnish on the headlamps and tail lamps as well. The limited-edition sedan model also features newly designed 15-inch, six-spoke, dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels.
On the inside, it continues to feature a beige upholstery. However, it receives a couple of new changes including aluminium finished interior door garnish along with ambient illumination. Some more changes to the interiors could be revealed at the time of launch.
The Yaris Limited Edition Black will continue to remain the same mechanically as the standard model. It will borrow the rest of the features from the standard model as well. The Toyota Yaris is offered with a single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
The Yaris comes with a host of segment-first features such as projector headlamps, LED DRLs, alloy wheels, dual-tone interiors. It also comes equipped with roof-mounted air-vents with ambient illumination, eight-way adjustable power driver seat, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with gesture control.
The safety feature list is equally abundant with seven 7 airbags (3 on Optional trims), ABS, EBD and Brake Assist, as well as solar energy-absorbing front windshield with infrared cut off, glass-high solar energy absorbing (HSEA) and a (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
Toyota has recently increased the price of the Yaris sedan and also removed a couple of variants. The price increase varies with trim level and ranges between Rs 1000 to Rs 1.68 lakh. After the price hike, the Toyota Yaris now retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company is expected to launch the Yaris Limited Edition Black variant in the coming weeks. As it will be based on the top-spec trim of the standard model, it could be priced above the existing price of the sedan.
Thoughts About The New Toyota Yaris Limited Edition Black Model Unveiled Ahead Of Launch
The Yaris Limited Edition Black model features an all-black theme, that enhances the premium look of the sedan while adding to the exclusivity factor for buyers. Toyota aims to boost sales during the ongoing festive season by launching a limited-edition model of its existing vehicle line-up in the country. The company recently launched the Fortuner TRD limited edition model as well.