- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 10 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Eng never stop believing after Stokes' Ashes heroics – Root
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Toyota has unveiled the 2021 Yaris facelift, also called the 'Vios' in international markets. The new Toyota Yaris facelift comes with a host of updates in terms of design, added features and a bunch of other subtle changes all around the sedan.
Starting off the design updates, the front fascia comes with significant changes over the current model, available in India. This includes the new sleek LED headlamps, which look more sophisticated than before.
These headlamp units flank a new front grille and air dam which seemed to have been massively inspired by Lexus' signature ‘spindle-grille'. The front bumpers at either end also feature an L-shaped housing for the fog lamps.
The side and rear profiles of the new Yaris facelift, however, remain similar to the current model. Although, a refreshed design for the alloy wheels can be seen. The minimal changes aspect applies to the interiors as well, which comes with very little cosmetic updates.
However, Toyota has offered the new 2021 Yaris facelift with a bunch of new features and updates to its equipment list. Some of the feature updates include the addition of the latest-gen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and redesigned upholstery, seven airbags, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD and a host of others.
Most of the other features, such as cruise control, electric sunroof, steering-mounted audio controls, roof-mounted AC vents, powered driver's seat, automatic climate control have been carried over from the current version.
The international-spec Toyota Vios is offered with two petrol engine options: 1.3-litre and 1.5-litre. Both of which have been retained on the new 2021 version as well.
In India, the Toyota Yaris is offered with a single 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit producing 107bhp and 143Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Toyota Yaris Facelift Unveiled
The 2021 Toyota Yaris facelift (also called Vios) will enter the Indian market as well. However, this is expected only sometime in 2021, with a timeline yet to be announced.
Once introduced in India, the Yaris facelift will be better equipped to take on the recently updated fifth-generation Honda City, along with other rivals such as the Volkswagen Vento, Skoda Rapid 1.0 and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.