- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota has unveiled the 2021 Yaris facelift, also called the 'Vios' in international markets. The new Toyota Yaris facelift comes with a host of updates in terms of design, added features and a bunch of other subtle changes all around the sedan.
Starting off the design updates, the front fascia comes with significant changes over the current model, available in India. This includes the new sleek LED headlamps, which look more sophisticated than before.
These headlamp units flank a new front grille and air dam which seemed to have been massively inspired by Lexus' signature ‘spindle-grille'. The front bumpers at either end also feature an L-shaped housing for the fog lamps.
The side and rear profiles of the new Yaris facelift, however, remain similar to the current model. Although, a refreshed design for the alloy wheels can be seen. The minimal changes aspect applies to the interiors as well, which comes with very little cosmetic updates.
However, Toyota has offered the new 2021 Yaris facelift with a bunch of new features and updates to its equipment list. Some of the feature updates include the addition of the latest-gen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and redesigned upholstery, seven airbags, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD and a host of others.
Most of the other features, such as cruise control, electric sunroof, steering-mounted audio controls, roof-mounted AC vents, powered driver's seat, automatic climate control have been carried over from the current version.
The international-spec Toyota Vios is offered with two petrol engine options: 1.3-litre and 1.5-litre. Both of which have been retained on the new 2021 version as well.
In India, the Toyota Yaris is offered with a single 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit producing 107bhp and 143Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed CVT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Toyota Yaris Facelift Unveiled
The 2021 Toyota Yaris facelift (also called Vios) will enter the Indian market as well. However, this is expected only sometime in 2021, with a timeline yet to be announced.
Once introduced in India, the Yaris facelift will be better equipped to take on the recently updated fifth-generation Honda City, along with other rivals such as the Volkswagen Vento, Skoda Rapid 1.0 and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.