- 9 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Suresh Raina says CSK needed another 15-20 runs against DC
- News 'Limited testing, inadequate manpower': Centre flags lapses in Covid-hit Maharashtra, Punjab, Chhattisgarh
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates As Chupke Chupke Clocks 46 Years, Shares Special Memory Related To His House Jalsa
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Toyota recently launched the new Innova Crysta facelift in the Indian market. The company has made subtle changes for the MPV's design inside and out. Toyota has now announced a list of accessories that compliments the updated design of the MPV.
The accessories list include styling and functional add-ons to both interior and exterior of the MPV. The interior accessories add to a more enhanced cabin feel, while the exterior accessories with crome and solver finish will help the MPV stand apart.
Exterior accessories include silver roof ornament, front & rear bumper protector chrome, rear bumper step guard, side chrome moulding, chrome finished license plate, a side-step for easy ingress and egress, rear door lid garnish, chrome finished door handle and more.
The MPV is also offered with an optional accessory to enable the auto-folding feature of the outside rear-view mirrors. It is also offered with few general accessories such as side visor, car cover and mudflaps; among others.
Interior accessories include illuminated scuff plates, a welcome door lamp, wireless smartphone charger at the second row, a (DVR) Digital Video Recorder, a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, and an in-cabin ioniser. The company is offering all accessories regardless of the variant of the MPV chosen by the customer.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift is offered in a range of three variants: GX, VX and ZX. The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift retails at a starting price of Rs 16.26 lakh. While the top-spec varaint costs Rs 24.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model. This includes a larger grille, a new front bumper with an aggressive design, and new alloy wheel design; among others.
On the inside, the new Innova Crysta facelift now features an updated infotainment system that features the new 'Smart Playcast' technology along with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec ZX trim now features a new Tan coloured upholstery, giving the cabin a more premium look and feel.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift remain unchanged mechanically. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Accessories Revealed
Toyota is offering a whole host of accessories for the Innova Crysta customers to personalize their MPV before even taking delivery. The list of accessories adds to the aesthetics and look of the MPV. While some add-ons also provide functional upgrades to the Innova Crysta over the standard model.