- 19 min ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Confirms A 31st July 2020 Release For The Eagerly Awaited Biopic Shakuntala Devi
- Sports We were focussed on the 2020 women’s hockey Junior Asia Cup when lockdown was announced: Junior India captain Suman Devi
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- News Centre tells states to give bodies of those suspected to be COVID-19 positive to kin without test re
- Technology Indian Cyber Security Agency Takes Down Over 100 Malicious Chrome Extensions
- Finance India's Trade Deficit With China Reduces To $48.66 Billion
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The 2020 Tata Winger has been spied testing ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company had showcased the upcoming commercial people carrier at the 2020 Auto Expo. The 2020 Winger is expected to be launched by this year in the Indian market.
Spy images from TeamBHP, reveals a production-ready test mule that is similar to the one showcased at the Auto Expo. The images reveal some of the new changes made to the new model. It features an all-new front fascia that is based on the brand's IMPACT 2.0 design philosophy.
The new-generation Winger will feature a split-headlamp setup inspired by other passenger cars in the brand's line-up. It features LED DRLs with halogen lamps placed on the bumpers, a new tail-lamp design, a rear-sliding door with footstep for easy ingress and egress. The test mule in the spy pics seems to be a base variant, however, the company will be offering the BS6 Winger with body-coloured trims on higher trim levels.
On the inside, the company has revised the design by a huge margin to provide a premium feel. All seats can be reclined with adjustable headrests as well. The seats are placed in 2+1 configuration. Other features include dual ac-vents for rear passengers, a touchscreen infotainment system placed on the updated dashboard design, a new instrument cluster and a new steering wheel design; among others.
The model spied here is also expected to be a Winger Staff model that can seat nine-passengers excluding the driver. The company is offering this model with various wheelbase and seating configurations including a 12-seater and 13-seater configuration as well. Additionally, the Winger model has been tailored to match various purpose including School and Ambulance. It is also available in a high-top version as well.
The Tata Winger BS6 will come powered by a 2.2-litre BS6 compliant engine. It will produce a maximum power of 101.2bhp at 3,750rpm and a peak torque of 200Nm between 1,000rpm and 3,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission. The engine will also feature an Eco driving mode for additional fuel-saving. The new Tata Winger BS6 has already been listed on the official website, the company is yet to reveal the pricing for the BS6 models.
Thoughts About The 2020 Tata Winger BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Winger BS6 has seen a substantial improvement inside and out. All the new improvements made to the commercial people carrier gives it a premium look as compared to the older model. The Winger is also one among the most versatile commercial vehicle line-up that caters to a wide variety of application.