- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Biden-Harris pay tribute to Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Tata Motors is all set to introduce a new variant of its popular premium hatchback, the Altroz in the Indian market. The company has released a teaser, which just reads 'Your Santa Altroz Coming Soon'. The company has also announced on its social media pages, that this new variant will go on sale on the 15th of December.
Apart from the teaser and the unveil (launch) date, Tata Motors hasn't revealed any other details on the new Altroz variant. There are reports suggesting it to be the introduction of the turbocharged petrol engine.
However, we expect it could just be a special edition model ahead of the arrival of Christmas. This is considering the red paint scheme on the hatchback in the teaser and the number of ‘Santa' references throughout.
The new special edition Tata Altroz could carry forward the same engine and transmission options as the standard variant. This includes a 1.2-litre NA petrol producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. There is also the 1.5-litre diesel engine option churning out 90bhp and 200Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Tata Motors is expected to introduce the Altroz with an all-new powertrain in the near future. This will come in the form of a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol producing 108bhp and 140Nm of peak torque. This engine will be mated either to a five-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission unit.
Currently, the Tata Altroz is offered in a range of five variants, priced between Rs 5.45 lakh and Rs 9 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). While prices for the turbo variant could be higher, crossing the Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom) mark.
Thoughts On The New Tata Altroz Variant Launch
Tata Motors is all set to introduce a new variant of their Altroz premium hatchback on the 15th of December 2020. While we expect it to just be a special ‘Christmas' edition variant, more details will be revealed at the time of launch.