- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Skoda India has opened a new state-of-the-art dealership facility in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company has partnered with PPS motors, which also deals with several other brands such as Kia and Ford to open the new facility.
With the new facility, Skoda aims to strengthen its position in Karnataka. It also aims to establish a strong foothold in the southern markets of our nation. The new dealership facility features the new Corporate Identity and Design, which are part of the brand's global redesigning process.
The Czech auto manufacturer announced earlier that it will increase sales and service touchpoints by two times across the country by 2022. The expansion plan is part of the brand's ‘INDIA 2.0' project.
Speaking about the new facility itself, the sales and display area spans over 4,500 square feet and will accommodate at least four cars. Additionally, the new facility also includes a service workshop area.
It is spread across 18,000 square feet and houses ten mechanical stations and body shop bays. The new facility employs 75 trained personnel and can service over 5,500 vehicles per annum.
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, "To ensure preparedness for INDIA 2.0 launches, we at ŠKODA AUTO India are continually striving to expand our network reach, across the nation, so that not only more and more customers can experience our products but also enjoy easy access to our customer-centric aftersales solutions."
He further added, "Bangalore is a key market for us in South India, and we are confident that our partnership with PPS Motors will be pivotal for the brand and will further strengthen our foothold in Karnataka."
Mr Rajiv Sanghvi, Dealer Principal, PPS Motors Private Limited, said, "We are delighted to partner with ŠKODA AUTO India and introduce a new dealership facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The modern architecture and streamlined business processes will provide the ideal backdrop for the presentation of ŠKODA AUTO products."
The company also announced that it has successfully rebranded its entire network of 83 sales and 58 service touchpoints across 69 cities in India. The automakers invested over Rs 1.200 million, along with its dealer partners, in the biggest rebranding campaign in its history in the country.
Thoughts About The Skoda's New State-Of-The-Art Dealership Facility In Bangalore
The new Skoda facility opened in Bangalore will follow the brand's new design. It will feature high-quality materials, new design, effective lighting solutions, architectural graphic elements, and warm wooden tones create an inviting atmosphere. All in all, it will provide the best possible experience for existing and potential customers.