- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Day 3 Lunch update: Washington Sundar 96 propel hosts
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- News Pakistan PM Imran Khan confident ahead of trust vote in Parliament
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Renault has released a teaser video online of what could be the new concept version of its upcoming Kiger SUV. The new Renault Kiger is said to be the French carmaker's next model in the Indian market.
While the teaser doesn't reveal much details, it does give a hint of being the teaser to the concept version of the Kiger, also codenamed HBC. The Renault Kiger will be the brand's all-new sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering once introduced in the Indian market.
The new Renault Kiger will be based on the brand's CMF-A+ platform, which already underpins the popular Triber MPV. With the release of the teaser, we expect Renault to unveil the concept version of their upcoming SUV soon. The company could even take the opportunity to conform the 'Kiger' name for the SUV, which till now is still under speculation.
The Renault Kiger has been spotted testing multiple times on Indian streets. The compact-SUV offering is said to go on sale sometime after the introduction of its cousin, the Nissan Magnite. The new Kiger SUV is also expected to borrow its powertrain from the Magnite, meaning it too will be powered by the same two petrol engine options.
To reiterate, this comes in the form of a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. Both engine options will come mated to a standard manual gearbox, with the higher-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT transmission as well.
In terms of design, the new Renault Kiger is expected to offer a host of modern features, equipment and technology. Some of these include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, fog lamps, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs, stylish alloy wheels, roof spoiler and much more.
The interiors of the new Renault Kiger is also expected to offer a host of features, equipment and technology. This will include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls and many others.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Teased
The Renault Kiger was initially scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, the lockdown did disrupt its plans. Once launched in the Indian market, the new Renault Kiger compact-SUV will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Kia Sonet and Tata Nexon; among others.