- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Renault has released a teaser video online of what could be the new concept version of its upcoming Kiger SUV. The new Renault Kiger is said to be the French carmaker's next model in the Indian market.
While the teaser doesn't reveal much details, it does give a hint of being the teaser to the concept version of the Kiger, also codenamed HBC. The Renault Kiger will be the brand's all-new sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering once introduced in the Indian market.
The new Renault Kiger will be based on the brand's CMF-A+ platform, which already underpins the popular Triber MPV. With the release of the teaser, we expect Renault to unveil the concept version of their upcoming SUV soon. The company could even take the opportunity to conform the 'Kiger' name for the SUV, which till now is still under speculation.
The Renault Kiger has been spotted testing multiple times on Indian streets. The compact-SUV offering is said to go on sale sometime after the introduction of its cousin, the Nissan Magnite. The new Kiger SUV is also expected to borrow its powertrain from the Magnite, meaning it too will be powered by the same two petrol engine options.
To reiterate, this comes in the form of a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. Both engine options will come mated to a standard manual gearbox, with the higher-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT transmission as well.
In terms of design, the new Renault Kiger is expected to offer a host of modern features, equipment and technology. Some of these include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, fog lamps, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, electrically-adjustable & foldable ORVMs, stylish alloy wheels, roof spoiler and much more.
The interiors of the new Renault Kiger is also expected to offer a host of features, equipment and technology. This will include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls and many others.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Teased
The Renault Kiger was initially scheduled to go on sale earlier this year, however, the lockdown did disrupt its plans. Once launched in the Indian market, the new Renault Kiger compact-SUV will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Kia Sonet and Tata Nexon; among others.