- 15 hrs ago KTM & Husqvarna Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 15 hrs ago Fisker & Foxconn Enter Partnership To Develop Electric Vehicles: Could Be Produced In India
- 16 hrs ago Gogoro Viva Electric Scooter Patented In India: Will It Be Sold By Hero MotoCorp?
- 16 hrs ago Ford Patents In-Car Advertising Technology: Reads Roadside Advertisements & Displays It On Infotainment Screen
- News Magnitude 5.8 intensity earthquake strikes Bhulbhule of Lamjung District in Nepal
- Movies Happy Birthday Nawazuddin Siddiqui: 5 Powerful Dialogues By The Actor Which Deserve Your Whistles
- Finance Stock Specific News That Will Move Some Of These Stocks
- Technology India’s Smartphone Shipments To Reach Over 38 million Units In Q1 2021 Here Is The List
- Sports Premier League data dive: Top three fail to win as Brighton lodge comeback and Chelsea close on Champions League
- Lifestyle World AIDS Vaccine Day 2021: HIV Vaccine Myths And Facts
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Assam In May 2021
- Education CBSE Postpones Class 10 Board Result 2021, Check Revised Schedule Here
Land Rover has launched the new Range Rover Evoque SUV in the Indian market. The new-generation Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is offered at a starting price of Rs 54.94 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
distinguished compact SUV in its category."
Rover fans," he added.
The new Range Rover Evoque features a design evolution that is characterized by a coupe like silhouette, accurate surfaces, and a distinctive roof line. The 2020 model features flush deployable door handles, premium LED headlights, signature DRLs, and animated turn signal indicators.
The interiors of the all new 2020 Range Rover Evoque are luxurious, but minimalist in design. The vehicle packs a combination of skillfully crafted designs and uncluttered surfaces, and is built with premium materials.
The Range Rover Evoque features authentic aluminum trim finishers that add more to the luxury quotient of the SUV. It also features and an in-cabin air ionization system that complements the interiors, and brings a sense of well-being.
The all new Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes fully loaded and features a Touch Pro Duo system, a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, Smartphone Integration, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay compatibility, and a segment-first Clear Sight Interior Rear View Mirror.
The segment-first Clear Sight inside rear view mirror transforms into an HD video screen when the driver's view from the IRVM is restricted by passengers or other items.
The system isn't automated but all the driver has to do is turn on a switch placed at the underside of the mirror. The IRVM switches to HD video mode and a camera feed from the top of the car displays what is behind the vehicle. The screen provides a wider (50 degree) field of vision and enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
The vehicle also features an interactive driver's display behind the steering wheel that show a vast amount of driving information and safety data. The vehicle also features smart settings with AI for the driver seat, the mirror, the audio and climate settings among others.
Other driver aids mounted on the 2020 Land Rover Ranger Rover Evoque are Lane Keep Assist, Driver Condition Monitor and 360° Parking Aid with a rear camera, a Clear Exit Monitor and a Rear Traffic Monitor.
The Range Rover Evoque model also features a Terrain Response 2 system that automatically detects the type of terrain being driven on and adjusts the vehicle's set-up accordingly. The new Evoque also offers best-in-class water wading capabilities.
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque is available with two BS6 compliant Ingenium engines - a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol with a 48-volt mild hybrid system that produces 247bhp of power and 365Nm of torque.
The second is a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 177bhp of power and 430Nm of torque. The 2020 Range Rover is available in Deliveries for the diesel models have already begun, and the company will begin deliveries for petrol models soon.
The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque currently competes with the Jeep Wrangler, the BMW X4, the Honda CR-V, and the Volvo XC60.
Thoughts About The New 2020 Range Rover Evoque Launched In India Starting At Rs 54.94 Lakh
The New Range Rover Evoque is a perfect combination of luxury and capability, and we think Land Rover has left no stone unturned. We expect the new 2020 Range Rover Evoque to do just as well as the out going models.