- 7 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Sports Ministry decides to name all new, upgraded SAI facilities after sportspersons
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Land Rover introduced the 2021 Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport models back in July 2020 in the Indian market. The company has now announced the prices of the updated model in the country.
The 2021 Range Rover Sport now retails between Rs 88.24 lakh and Rs 1.72 Crore for the top-spec diesel Autobiography Dynamic variant. While the flagship 2021 Range Rover costs between Rs 1.96 Crore and Rs 4.09 Crore for the range-topping diesel SVAutobiography long wheelbase variant.
The luxury automaker unveiled the 2021 Range Rover models earlier and revealed some of its new updates provided by the company. This includes a 3.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid engine, long-wheelbase version of the standard models and some special edition models such as the Westminster Edition, Westminster Black Edition and Range Rover Fifty.
|Range Rover Sport||Price|
|2.0 Petrol S||₹88.24 Lakh|
|2.0 Petrol SE||₹95.42 Lakh|
|2.0 Petrol HSE||₹1 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel S||₹1.08 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel SE||₹1.23 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel HSE||₹1.40 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel HSE Dynamic||₹1.43 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel HSE Silver||₹1.48 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel HSE Dynamic Black||₹1.50 Crore|
|3.0 Diesel Autobiography Dynamic||₹1.72 Crore|
Speaking in details about the Range Rover Sport, it is currently offered in a total of seven variants - S, SE, HSE, HSE Dynamic, Autobiography Dynamic, HSE Silver and HSE Dynamic Black variants.
The engine options on the 2021 Range Rover Sport includes a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol (P300) engine that produces 296bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, and the new 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine, which churns out 296bhp and a peak torque of 650Nm.
The company has also listed two other engine options for the Range Rover Sport model on its official Indian website. This includes the same 3.0-litre diesel engine with mild-hybrid technology as seen on the Range Rover and the top-spec 5.0-litre supercharged engine that produces 567bhp and 700Nm of torque. Prices for these engine options are yet to be announced by the brand.
|2021 Range Rover||Petrol||Diesel|
|3.0 Petrol Vogue||₹1.96 crore||₹1.96 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue||₹2.11 crore||₹2.11 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Westminster||₹2.18 crore||₹2.18 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Westminster Black||₹2.24 crore||₹2.24 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SE||₹2.31 crore||₹2.31 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Autobiography||₹2.58 crore||₹2.58 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB Range Rover Fifty||₹2.76 crore||₹2.76 crore|
|3.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiography||₹4.08 crore||₹4.08 crore|
On the other hand, the flagship Range Rover SUV is offered in two models: Standard and Long-wheelbase. Both models are offered in a host of variant and trim options. There are only two 3.0-litre mild-hybrid engines to choose from. The diesel unit churns out 296bhp and a peak torque of 650Nm, while the petrol powertrain produces 394bhp and 550Nm of torque.
Both models come equipped with an eight-speed automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels. These luxury off-road SUVs also posses extreme off-road capabilities and features the brand's terrain response system to help the driver tackle rough terrain with ease.
Inside, the Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport model comes loaded with the latest technologies and top-notch comfort from the brand. This includes the touchscreen infotainment system, multiple-zone climate control, power-operated seats with heated and massaging functions, rear-seat entertainment and more. Customers can also choose from a whole host of options lists offered with both the luxury SUVs.
Thoughts About The New Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced In India
Land Rover has announced the prices of its 2021 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models in India. The deliveries of these models could being soon in the country. The company has also introduced mild-hybrid engines and long-wheelbase models catering to the demand in the country.