- 49 min ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- 50 min ago Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago The Valley Run 2020 Schedule Announced: Time To Burn Some Rubber
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Bikes & Scooters In India For October 2020: Here Are The Top-Sellers Last Month!
- Technology Moto G 5G, Moto G9 Power India Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Comes Out In Defense Of People Who Publicize Charitable Acts On Social Media
- Finance 3 Reasons The Nifty Hit A Record 13,000 Points
- Sports India tour of Australia: Michael Clarke says Japrit Bumrah needs to be aggressive to Aussie batsmen
- News Reinforced, markings of Karachi, Pak hand all over in tunnel used by JeM terrorists
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Porsche has revealed the prices of the 2020 911 Turbo S in the Indian market. The all-new (2020) Porsche 911 Turbo S once launched in India, will be offered with a basic price tag of Rs 3.08 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Porsche is said to have started accepting online bookings for the new 992-generation 911 Turbo S in India. However, the official launch and start of deliveries for the new model will begin at a later stage.
Porsche is yet to confirm the launch date for the 911 Turbo S in India, although we do expect it to go on sale sometime by either this year-end or early-2021.
The new (2020) Porsche 911 Turbo S once launched, will come powered by an updated version of its 3.8-litre turbocharged flat six-cylinder engine. It produces 650bhp and 800Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed PDK automatic transmission unit; sending power to all four wheels.
The new 992-generation Turbo S claims to be the quickest accelerating series-production 911 model yet. The supercar is capable of reaching a top speed of 330km/h while sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 2.7 seconds, while 200km/h comes up in 8.9 seconds. This makes the 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S almost a second quicker than its predecessor.
The 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S, similar to its previous-gen model comes with a host of features, equipment and customisation options. Porsche offers a comprehensive configurator for the 911 Turbo S, which gives customers a chance to personalise their cars specifically to their taste.
In terms of changes, the new 992-gen is wider than its predecessor and also has a wider track. The new 911 Turbo S model now comes with a set of 20-inch wheels as standard, with a set of 21-inchers also available as optional.
Inside, the new 992-gen Porsche 911 Turbo S comes with a multi-functional steering wheel, large touchscreen infotainment system, with connected technology, premium leather and alcantara upholstery, bucket seats and a host of other equipment and features.
Thoughts About The 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo S Prices In India
The prices for the new 992-generation Porsche 911 Turbo S was revealed on the company's car configurator. The Porsche 911 Turbo S is one of the most capable and popular models in the segment and will soon be available in the Indian market.