- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- News PM Modi speaks to CMs of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand on COVID situation
- Sports 75 Days for Tokyo: 'Staying focused on our mission despite the hurdles,' say India Captains Manpreet and Rani
- Finance 2 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nissan has unveiled the 2021 Kicks facelift SUV in the US market. The new (2021) Nissan Kicks facelift SUV comes with a number of changes to its exterior design, along with an updated interior, host of added features and technology. The 2021 Nissan Kicks SUV also features an updated powertrain as well.
Starting off with the design, the new Nissan Kicks facelift UV comes with a larger V-motion hexagonal front grille, with chrome surrounds. Flanking either side of the grille are a new pair of much sleeker-looking LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The front bumper has also been reworked to accommodate the larger grille, while also featuring vertically-stacked fog lamp housings at either end.
The side and rear profile remain mostly unchanged from its predecessor. However, Nissan has made slight revisions to the boot-lid, the tail light cluster and the rear bumper. The side profile, however, features newly-designed alloy wheels, while carrying forward most other elements from the older model.
Moving inside, the 2021 Nissan Kicks facelift SUV features a redesigned dashboard with premium soft-touch materials all around. The positions of the AC vents have been moved among other changes.
One of the main updates is the introduction of a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system on the centre console, which comes with Nissan's connected tech along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Kicks SUV also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, semi-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate controls and a bunch of other features as well. The seats, both at the front and back now come wrapped in premium upholstery, giving the cabin a more upmarket feel than before.
Nissan had unveiled the 2021 Kicks earlier this year, specifically for the Japanese market. The Japan-spec Kicks is similar to the international model unveiled in the US. However, the home country does get the SUV with a new hybrid powertrain.
The US-spec 2021 Nissan Kicks, however, carries forward the same 1.6-litre engine as on their older version. Prices for the new Nissan Kicks haven't been revealed in the US, with the SUV expected to go on sale in international markets by early-2021.
Nissan which recently introduced the Magnite compact-SUV in India has no plans of bringing the Kicks facelift to our market anytime soon. However, we do expect a launch sometime by end-2021.
Thoughts On The 2021 Nissan Kicks Facelift SUV
The Nissan Kicks facelift if launched in India will carry forward the same 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, mated with the manual or CVT gearbox choices. It will rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the upcoming new Ford SUV.