- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Nissan has unveiled the 2021 Kicks facelift SUV in the US market. The new (2021) Nissan Kicks facelift SUV comes with a number of changes to its exterior design, along with an updated interior, host of added features and technology. The 2021 Nissan Kicks SUV also features an updated powertrain as well.
Starting off with the design, the new Nissan Kicks facelift UV comes with a larger V-motion hexagonal front grille, with chrome surrounds. Flanking either side of the grille are a new pair of much sleeker-looking LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The front bumper has also been reworked to accommodate the larger grille, while also featuring vertically-stacked fog lamp housings at either end.
The side and rear profile remain mostly unchanged from its predecessor. However, Nissan has made slight revisions to the boot-lid, the tail light cluster and the rear bumper. The side profile, however, features newly-designed alloy wheels, while carrying forward most other elements from the older model.
Moving inside, the 2021 Nissan Kicks facelift SUV features a redesigned dashboard with premium soft-touch materials all around. The positions of the AC vents have been moved among other changes.
One of the main updates is the introduction of a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system on the centre console, which comes with Nissan's connected tech along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2021 Kicks SUV also features a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, semi-digital instrument cluster, automatic climate controls and a bunch of other features as well. The seats, both at the front and back now come wrapped in premium upholstery, giving the cabin a more upmarket feel than before.
Nissan had unveiled the 2021 Kicks earlier this year, specifically for the Japanese market. The Japan-spec Kicks is similar to the international model unveiled in the US. However, the home country does get the SUV with a new hybrid powertrain.
The US-spec 2021 Nissan Kicks, however, carries forward the same 1.6-litre engine as on their older version. Prices for the new Nissan Kicks haven't been revealed in the US, with the SUV expected to go on sale in international markets by early-2021.
Nissan which recently introduced the Magnite compact-SUV in India has no plans of bringing the Kicks facelift to our market anytime soon. However, we do expect a launch sometime by end-2021.
Thoughts On The 2021 Nissan Kicks Facelift SUV
The Nissan Kicks facelift if launched in India will carry forward the same 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, mated with the manual or CVT gearbox choices. It will rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and the upcoming new Ford SUV.