- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Nissan is all set to have the world premiere of their all-new B-SUV concept on the 16th of July 2020. The new Nissan compact-SUV concept will have its global premiere in the coming days, ahead of its arrival in the Indian market as well.
The new Nissan compact-SUV was initially expected to go on sale in India in August 2020. However, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the arrival of the B-SUV in the country has been delayed to early-2021.
Nissan till now has released a number of teasers of its upcoming B-SUV concept. The car once launched in India is expected to be called the ‘Magnite' and will be positioned in the highly competitive compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will take on competition from the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and even the upcoming Kia Sonet.
Earlier this month, Nissan released the first set of teaser images of its upcoming compact-SUV offering. The teaser images gave us a glimpse of the sleek LED headlamps, LED DRLs, front grille and the stylishly-designed alloy wheels.
Nissan has stated previously that the upcoming compact-SUV will be based on the brand's global design language. The SUV will make use of the brand's global heritage and advanced technology as well. This includes taking inspiration from its larger and popular SUV offerings such as the Patrol, Qashqai, Kicks, Juke and the Pathfinder; among others.
The company is yet to announce any other details of the upcoming compact-SUV offering. There is still no information regarding the SUVs interiors, features or even specifications at the moment. However, we do expect it to come packed with features while also offering an extremely premium cabin, compared to its rivals.
The India-bound compact-SUV could make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This engine is said to produce around 100bhp and 160Nm of torque and could be mated to a six-speed manual, with an optional automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere
The new Nissan compact-SUV concept will be unveiled globally in the coming days. The SUV is confirmed to enter the Indian market and will be similar to the upcoming Renault Kiger, which is scheduled to go on sale in August 2020.