- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Nissan is all set to have the world premiere of their all-new B-SUV concept on the 16th of July 2020. The new Nissan compact-SUV concept will have its global premiere in the coming days, ahead of its arrival in the Indian market as well.
The new Nissan compact-SUV was initially expected to go on sale in India in August 2020. However, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the arrival of the B-SUV in the country has been delayed to early-2021.
Nissan till now has released a number of teasers of its upcoming B-SUV concept. The car once launched in India is expected to be called the ‘Magnite' and will be positioned in the highly competitive compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The new Nissan Magnite compact-SUV will take on competition from the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and even the upcoming Kia Sonet.
Earlier this month, Nissan released the first set of teaser images of its upcoming compact-SUV offering. The teaser images gave us a glimpse of the sleek LED headlamps, LED DRLs, front grille and the stylishly-designed alloy wheels.
Nissan has stated previously that the upcoming compact-SUV will be based on the brand's global design language. The SUV will make use of the brand's global heritage and advanced technology as well. This includes taking inspiration from its larger and popular SUV offerings such as the Patrol, Qashqai, Kicks, Juke and the Pathfinder; among others.
The company is yet to announce any other details of the upcoming compact-SUV offering. There is still no information regarding the SUVs interiors, features or even specifications at the moment. However, we do expect it to come packed with features while also offering an extremely premium cabin, compared to its rivals.
The India-bound compact-SUV could make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, showcased at the Renault stand at the 2020 Auto Expo. This engine is said to produce around 100bhp and 160Nm of torque and could be mated to a six-speed manual, with an optional automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere
The new Nissan compact-SUV concept will be unveiled globally in the coming days. The SUV is confirmed to enter the Indian market and will be similar to the upcoming Renault Kiger, which is scheduled to go on sale in August 2020.