- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Mercedes-Benz released a new teaser of the upcoming 2021 S-Class sedan recently. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class has now been confirmed to have its global debut in September this year. The flagship sedan will go on sale in international markets by end-2020 or early-2021, with a possible launch in India sometime during the second half of next year.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class will come with a host of updates to its design, features and equipment list, both inside and out. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is also expected to receive added luxury, even more than that on the current model.
Starting off with the design changes, the new Mercedes-Benz as seen from the teaser is expected to feature a larger front grille, with a generous amount of chrome. The sedan will also feature revised LED headlamps with LED DRLs, updated front bumper with a large air intake again featuring chrome elements as well.
The side and rear profile are yet to be revealed. Although we can expect the new S-Class to feature large dual-tone alloy wheels, chrome accents around the window-line, wrap-around LED taillights and a revised rear bumper as well.
The interiors of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is also expected to receive a host of updates and features. This includes a completely new instrument cluster and possibly even a vertically-stacked touchscreen infotainment system. This new system will feature the brand's latest-generation MBUX technology as well.
The new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will also feature a brand-new minimalistic dashboard design, finished in gloss black, brand new steering wheel with mounted-control, horizontally-stacked central AC vents and a host of other changes as well.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected to feature 3.0-litre six-cylinder petrol and a 2.9-litre six-cylinder diesel engine options on the standard variants. The higher-spec AMG trims will come powered by a 4.0-litre V8 unit.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected to feature significant changes compared to its current model on sale. The car is said to enter production for the international market, sometime during the second half of this year.
Once launched in India, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will rival the likes of the BMW 7 Series and the Audi A8.