- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies The Hindi Rights Of Dhruva Sarja’s Pogaru Sold For Rs 7.2 Crore, The Film May Release On December 25 Or January 14
- News Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran's top nuclear scientist, assassinated
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Mercedes-Benz released a new teaser of the upcoming 2021 S-Class sedan recently. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class has now been confirmed to have its global debut in September this year. The flagship sedan will go on sale in international markets by end-2020 or early-2021, with a possible launch in India sometime during the second half of next year.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class will come with a host of updates to its design, features and equipment list, both inside and out. The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is also expected to receive added luxury, even more than that on the current model.
Starting off with the design changes, the new Mercedes-Benz as seen from the teaser is expected to feature a larger front grille, with a generous amount of chrome. The sedan will also feature revised LED headlamps with LED DRLs, updated front bumper with a large air intake again featuring chrome elements as well.
The side and rear profile are yet to be revealed. Although we can expect the new S-Class to feature large dual-tone alloy wheels, chrome accents around the window-line, wrap-around LED taillights and a revised rear bumper as well.
The interiors of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is also expected to receive a host of updates and features. This includes a completely new instrument cluster and possibly even a vertically-stacked touchscreen infotainment system. This new system will feature the brand's latest-generation MBUX technology as well.
The new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will also feature a brand-new minimalistic dashboard design, finished in gloss black, brand new steering wheel with mounted-control, horizontally-stacked central AC vents and a host of other changes as well.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected to feature 3.0-litre six-cylinder petrol and a 2.9-litre six-cylinder diesel engine options on the standard variants. The higher-spec AMG trims will come powered by a 4.0-litre V8 unit.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is expected to feature significant changes compared to its current model on sale. The car is said to enter production for the international market, sometime during the second half of this year.
Once launched in India, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will rival the likes of the BMW 7 Series and the Audi A8.