- 26 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Mercedes-Benz India has revealed the new GLS SUV on their website ahead of its India launch. The company is expected to launch the new GLS SUV at some point during the next two months.
The teaser video reveals the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLS to feature few exterior design revisions. Through the entire teaser video, the new SUVs features such as headlamps and tail lamps have been teased.
The end of the teaser video showcases the GLS in its most appealing stance — from the side. It also reveals an all-new 22-inch alloy wheel design.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz GLS is 77mm longer and 22mm wider than its predecessor. The SUV also features a longer wheelbase than the older model — a 60mm increase in length between the front and the back wheels.
The upcoming GLS is its third iteration, and was unveiled during April 2019. The 2020 Mercedes GLS receives an updated exterior design in line with the company's latest design philosophy. These include a new two-slat grille, multi-beam LED headlamps, new front and rear bumpers, new LED taillights, and dual exhaust ports.
On the Inside, the model comes equipped with two 12.3-inch screens, one for the instrument cluster and the other for an infotainment system. It also features two 11.6-inch touchscreens for rear-seat entertainment, five-zone climate control, wireless charging, and lumbar support & massage functions for the second-row seats.
There is another seven-inch removable tablet placed on the rear-centre console to control different features of the SUV. Also, the GLS will feature the company's latest MBUX connected technology and (AI) Artificial Intelligence assistance.
The Mercedes GLS also features best-in-class safety equipment including a 360-degree camera, a (HUD) Heads-Up Display, ABS, multiple airbags, traction control, stability control, hill hold, and hill descent control, and more.
The new-generation Mercedes-Benz is expected to be offered with a 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine that produces 326bhp and a massive 700Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to a nine-speed G-Tronic automatic gearbox with power sent to all four wheels.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz GLS Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Occupants sitting inside this five-feet premiuness, the next-gen Mercedes-Benz GLS will be wrapped in luxury with premium leather, best-in-class features, and a top-notch surround sound system. Talk about a theatre experience! Besides, the lockdown has forced most auto manufacturer to launch vehicles using digital mediums. As is, a digital launch is the new real-world launch.