- 13 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Gets Emotional After Visiting Late Actor's Grave; Says 'Baba Liked It Wild'
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 12: KKR vs RR: Dream11 Fantasy tips, Head to head, Playing XI, India timing, Live streaming
- News Farmers, soldiers, youth: Opposition opposes for the sake of opposing says PM Modi
- Finance Vedanta Gets BSE, NSE Nod For Delisting Of Shares
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed the launch of their 2020 AMG GT-R in the Indian market. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is scheduled to go on sale in the country from the 27th of May. The new AMG GT-R will come with a host of subtle updates, both to its exterior and interior cabin.
The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R will feature a refreshed set of headlamps, updated bumper design with canards on either side and a number of aerodynamic design updates as well. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is also said to be lighter than the previous model.
Apart from the minor changes, the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R continues to carry forward all the features and equipment from the previous model. This includes the Panamericana grille upfront, 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, LED headlamps all around and a host of others as well.
The cabin of the Mercedes-AMG GT-R will also carry forward all the same features and equipment. Although it will receive minor changes and revisions as part of the 2020 update. Some of the features include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with connected technology, premium interior upholstery and a bunch of other updates.
The 2020 AMG GT-R continues to be powered by the same 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. It produces 577bhp and 700Nm of peak torque, mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. The new GT-R weighs in at just a little over 1,650kg and is capable of reaching a top speed of 317km/h; while a 0 - 100km/h sprint takes just 3.6 seconds.
The Mercedes-AMG GT-R was previously available in India, back in 2017. The German luxury carmaker will be re-introducing the model yet again in the Indian market. Mercedes-Benz will be launching the AMG GT-R alongside its C 63 Coupe offering in the Indian market. Both models will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R India Launch Details
The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is easily the brand's fastest production car on sale in the Indian market. We expect the new (2020) AMG GT-R to be priced in the range of around Rs 2.5 crore, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Mercedes-AMG GT-R will rival the likes of the Porsche 911 series.