- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 12 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 15 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance 7.75% Savings Taxable Bonds To Be Not Available From May 28, 2020
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed the launch of their 2020 AMG GT-R in the Indian market. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is scheduled to go on sale in the country from the 27th of May. The new AMG GT-R will come with a host of subtle updates, both to its exterior and interior cabin.
The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R will feature a refreshed set of headlamps, updated bumper design with canards on either side and a number of aerodynamic design updates as well. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is also said to be lighter than the previous model.
Apart from the minor changes, the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R continues to carry forward all the features and equipment from the previous model. This includes the Panamericana grille upfront, 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, LED headlamps all around and a host of others as well.
The cabin of the Mercedes-AMG GT-R will also carry forward all the same features and equipment. Although it will receive minor changes and revisions as part of the 2020 update. Some of the features include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with connected technology, premium interior upholstery and a bunch of other updates.
The 2020 AMG GT-R continues to be powered by the same 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. It produces 577bhp and 700Nm of peak torque, mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. The new GT-R weighs in at just a little over 1,650kg and is capable of reaching a top speed of 317km/h; while a 0 - 100km/h sprint takes just 3.6 seconds.
The Mercedes-AMG GT-R was previously available in India, back in 2017. The German luxury carmaker will be re-introducing the model yet again in the Indian market. Mercedes-Benz will be launching the AMG GT-R alongside its C 63 Coupe offering in the Indian market. Both models will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R India Launch Details
The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R is easily the brand's fastest production car on sale in the Indian market. We expect the new (2020) AMG GT-R to be priced in the range of around Rs 2.5 crore, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Mercedes-AMG GT-R will rival the likes of the Porsche 911 series.