- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 2 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Maruti Suzuki has just released a new teaser video, giving us a first glimpse of the upcoming 2020 Vitara Brezza compact-SUV for the Indian market. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza teaser video comes just a day ahead of the start of the Auto Expo 2020.
Maruti Suzuki is slated to launch the new Vitara Brezza on the second (media) day of the 2020 Auto Expo; that is on the 6th of February. Ahead of its unveil/launch, the teaser showcases a few of the updates we can expect on the upcoming compact-SUV.
The teaser video also comes with a caption, that reveals that the new (2020) Maruti Vitara Brezza will come powered by the BS6-compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine, which already powers the Ertiga MPV in the brand's product lineup.
The new 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Higher variants of the 2020 Vitara Brezza could also receive the four-speed torque-converter automatic as an option.
Apart from the addition of the new engine, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza also comes with a number of new design updates. This includes a refreshed front fascia, including an updated set of headlamps, front grille and the bumpers. The new compact-SUV could also come with a re-designed set of alloy wheels, LED taillights and a slightly tweaked rear bumper as well.
Inside, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza is expected to feature the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system, with the large touchscreen display also being compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Vitara Brezza could also feature more premium upholstery, along with a number of other features added as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza Teaser Video
The 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza once introduced in the Indian market will be priced slightly higher than the current model. We expect the new Vitara Brezza to be priced at a slightly higher range of Rs 8.5 lakh, ex-showroom and will continue to rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300.