- 16 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra Auto will be launching the next-generation XUV500 sometime early next year in the Indian market. The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 will feature an all-new design with revised front and rear design along with updated interiors and possibly a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its launch, the next-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing in the country. Latest spy images from Rushlane, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with strap on headlamps and tail lamps.
However, there were a couple of design details, that was spotted from the spy images. The new XUV500 will feature all-new front fascia, with a more pronounced grille and Mahindra emblem. It will also be expected to feature an all-new headlamp setup with integrated DRLs giving the SUV a fresh look.
At the rear, the SUV seems to be wider and will feature a new tail lamps design along with completely redesigned rear bumpers. Some of the other observation according to the report includes a new bonnet structure and more. It also features newly designed diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The new SUV will also feature a completely new design inside the cabin. This includes an all-new dashboard layout along with an updated infotainment system. Other updated include an all-new semi-digital instrument cluster, a new climate control layout, and a new flat-bottom style multifunction steering wheels; among others.
The 2021 SUV500 could also be offered with the brand's latest connected technology along with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It could feature a panoramic sunroof replacing the current electric sunroof. All in all, the updated cabin is expected to provide a modern and airy feel to it.
Speaking about the powertrain, the reports suggest that the 2021 XUV500 will continue to feature its 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. It now produces 152bhp and 360Nm of torque and comes mated to either a six-speed or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
The 2021 SUV could also be offered with a new turbo-petrol engine. It could be the same 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion unit that will power the upcoming 2020 Thar. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features
The Mahindra XUV500 has registered good sales numbers for the brand in the past. However, dated looks along with its newly launched rivals have resulted in lower demand for SUV in India. The company aims to win back sales by launching a heavily updated XUV500 sometime next year.