- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The next-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. We have exclusive images of the 2021 Mahindra XUV500 that has been completely camouflaged testing in Bangalore.
Mahindra is expected to launch the next-generation XUV500 sometime early next year in the Indian market. The spy images reveal several design and features that can be expected on the upcoming SUV.
The new XUV500 will feature all-new front fascia, with a more pronounced grille and Mahindra emblem as compared to the current-gen model. It will also be expected to feature an all-new headlamp setup with integrated DRLs giving the SUV a fresh look.
At the rear, the SUV seems to be wider and will feature a new tail lamps design along with completely redesigned rear bumpers. It also features newly designed diamond-cut alloy wheels and could feature a dual-tone look.
The exterior design of 2021 XUV500 will retain its Cheetah-inspired silhouette the gives the SUV an aggressive stance. However, the bonnet of the SUV is expected to undergo slight design revision and is expected to feature more bold design to enhance the SUV's front-end look.
Much like the next-gen SUVs exteriors, the interiors of the 2021 XUV500 is also expected to undergo a complete design revision. The button-filled vertical layout of the centre console is expected to be revised with a simpler design.
Other updates on the upcoming SUV includes an all-new dashboard layout along with an updated infotainment system, all-new digital instrument cluster, a new climate control layout, and a new flat-bottom style multifunction steering wheels; among others.
It could also come equipped with the brand's latest connected technology along with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. A panoramic sunroof could also make its way into the updated cabin replacing the current electric sunroof.
Speaking about the powertrain, the reports suggest that the 2021 XUV500 will continue to feature its 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. It now produces 152bhp and 360Nm of torque and comes mated to either a six-speed or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
The 2021 SUV could also be offered with a new turbo-petrol engine. It could be the same 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion unit that will power the upcoming 2020 Thar. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In Bangalore
The Mahindra XUV500 has been a benchmark model for the brand with a host of new technology when first launched in the Indian market. The company is looking repeat the history with the next-generation model of the XUV500 by packing it with a host of features and latest technology.