- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
The next-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. We have exclusive images of the 2021 Mahindra XUV500 that has been completely camouflaged testing in Bangalore.
Mahindra is expected to launch the next-generation XUV500 sometime early next year in the Indian market. The spy images reveal several design and features that can be expected on the upcoming SUV.
The new XUV500 will feature all-new front fascia, with a more pronounced grille and Mahindra emblem as compared to the current-gen model. It will also be expected to feature an all-new headlamp setup with integrated DRLs giving the SUV a fresh look.
At the rear, the SUV seems to be wider and will feature a new tail lamps design along with completely redesigned rear bumpers. It also features newly designed diamond-cut alloy wheels and could feature a dual-tone look.
The exterior design of 2021 XUV500 will retain its Cheetah-inspired silhouette the gives the SUV an aggressive stance. However, the bonnet of the SUV is expected to undergo slight design revision and is expected to feature more bold design to enhance the SUV's front-end look.
Much like the next-gen SUVs exteriors, the interiors of the 2021 XUV500 is also expected to undergo a complete design revision. The button-filled vertical layout of the centre console is expected to be revised with a simpler design.
Other updates on the upcoming SUV includes an all-new dashboard layout along with an updated infotainment system, all-new digital instrument cluster, a new climate control layout, and a new flat-bottom style multifunction steering wheels; among others.
It could also come equipped with the brand's latest connected technology along with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. A panoramic sunroof could also make its way into the updated cabin replacing the current electric sunroof.
Speaking about the powertrain, the reports suggest that the 2021 XUV500 will continue to feature its 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine. It now produces 152bhp and 360Nm of torque and comes mated to either a six-speed or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
The 2021 SUV could also be offered with a new turbo-petrol engine. It could be the same 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion unit that will power the upcoming 2020 Thar. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts About The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In Bangalore
The Mahindra XUV500 has been a benchmark model for the brand with a host of new technology when first launched in the Indian market. The company is looking repeat the history with the next-generation model of the XUV500 by packing it with a host of features and latest technology.