- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Mahindra has been testing their upcoming XUV500 SUV extensively in India, ahead of its scheduled launch next year. The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing on multiple occasions, with the test mule covered in camouflage and undergoing extensive tests.
The new-gen Mahindra XUV500 has now been spotted yet again. The latest spy pics of the new-generation XUV500 showcase the SUV undergoing winter testing in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The image of the camouflaged test mule in Manali was posted on 4x4 India/Facebook.
As previously mentioned, the new-generation Mahindra XUV500 comes with a completely refreshed design, while still retaining elements from the outgoing model. The new XUV500 from the spy pics also appears to have larger dimensions than the current version.
In terms of design, the 2021 XUV500 could feature all-new LED headlamps with LED DRLs, large front grille, newly designed set of alloy wheels, updated LED tail lights, large sunroof, electrically-foldable & adjustable ORVMs and many others.
The interiors of the new Mahindra XUV500 is also said to receive some significant updates. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, dual-tone interiors with premium leather upholstery, rear AC vents, 50:50 split rear seats and many more. The new XUV500 will also feature a host of passenger safety equipment.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Mahindra XUV500 is said to carry forward the same 2.0-litre diesel and 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which powers the new Thar. Power and torque figures from both engines are expected to remain identical to the Thar. The new Mahindra XUV500 will also come with the optional automatic transmission on both petrol and diesel engines.
Once launched in the Indian market, the new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will continue to rival other mid-size SUV offerings in the market. This includes the Kia Seltos, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and the Volkswagen T-Roc; to name a few.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Mahindra XUV50
The new generation Mahindra XUV500 has been in the works for quite a while now. Once launched in India, the new-gen XUV500 is expected to receive a slight price increase as well, compared to the current model.