- 18 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra has been testing their upcoming XUV500 SUV extensively in India, ahead of its scheduled launch next year. The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing on multiple occasions, with the test mule covered in camouflage and undergoing extensive tests.
The new-gen Mahindra XUV500 has now been spotted yet again. The latest spy pics of the new-generation XUV500 showcase the SUV undergoing winter testing in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The image of the camouflaged test mule in Manali was posted on 4x4 India/Facebook.
As previously mentioned, the new-generation Mahindra XUV500 comes with a completely refreshed design, while still retaining elements from the outgoing model. The new XUV500 from the spy pics also appears to have larger dimensions than the current version.
In terms of design, the 2021 XUV500 could feature all-new LED headlamps with LED DRLs, large front grille, newly designed set of alloy wheels, updated LED tail lights, large sunroof, electrically-foldable & adjustable ORVMs and many others.
The interiors of the new Mahindra XUV500 is also said to receive some significant updates. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, dual-tone interiors with premium leather upholstery, rear AC vents, 50:50 split rear seats and many more. The new XUV500 will also feature a host of passenger safety equipment.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Mahindra XUV500 is said to carry forward the same 2.0-litre diesel and 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which powers the new Thar. Power and torque figures from both engines are expected to remain identical to the Thar. The new Mahindra XUV500 will also come with the optional automatic transmission on both petrol and diesel engines.
Once launched in the Indian market, the new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will continue to rival other mid-size SUV offerings in the market. This includes the Kia Seltos, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and the Volkswagen T-Roc; to name a few.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Mahindra XUV50
The new generation Mahindra XUV500 has been in the works for quite a while now. Once launched in India, the new-gen XUV500 is expected to receive a slight price increase as well, compared to the current model.