- 7 hrs ago Simple Energy To Invest Rs 2500 Crore In Next 5 Years — Signs MoU With TN Govt
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xpulse Rally 200 Wins Its Debut Race At INRSC 2021
- 1 day ago Ather Energy Opens New Dealership In Surat — Second Foray Into Gujarat
- 1 day ago Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition Launched At Rs 78,725
- Finance Talent Supply For Fresher Roles Outgrows Employers' Demand
- Sports We couldn't have had two white-ball captains: Ganguly on Rohit replacing Kohli as ODI skipper
- Movies Katrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal Tie The Knot; Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Wedding!
- News Sanjay Raut on chopper tragedy: We claim to have modernised armed forces, how could this happen?
- Education CBSE Class 12 Geography Term 1 2021 Answer Key, Check Unofficial Class 12 Geography Answer Key
- Technology How To Extend Time Limit Of Gmail's Undo Send Feature
- Lifestyle 7 Beauty Tips For People With Psoriasis
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
Mahindra & Mahindra introduced their new-generation Thar SUV in the Indian market earlier this month. The all-new SUV has been received extremely well across the country, with demand for the SUV still building.
While the new Mahindra Thar does come with significant design updates, feature additions and overall changes, what has remained is its ability to be further personalised to suit every customer's requirements. To meet these requirements, Mahindra themselves offer a range of official accessories and customisation options as well.
However, if you want an additional level of customisation, DC2 (formerly called DC Designs) has unveiled their dress-kit for the new-generation Mahindra Thar. The company recently released renders of their Mahindra Thar dress-kit on social media. These dress-kits are essentially custom-built body parts which can be bolted over the stock parts of the SUV.
Talking about the changes, the DC2 dress kit offers the new Thar with a completely different front design. This includes a new front grille design with the familiar seven vertical-slats, smoked rectangular LED headlamps replacing the stock halogen lights, and a massive front bumper positioned a bit higher up compared to that on the stock model.
The DC version also comes with a new skid plate and a bulge on the bonnet; all of which gives the DC Thar a very aggressive and muscular look. The sides of the Thar also feature massively wide wheel arches, with a larger set of tyres with deep-dish steel rims, making it more off-road capable. The rear profile also gets a new set of tail lights along with a massive rear bumper as well.
The Dress-kit from DC2 for the new Mahindra Thar also includes a number of changes to the interiors as well. However, the design house is yet to unveil these changes. The company is also yet to reveal the prices for the new dress-kit. Although we do expect it to cost a few lakhs for the entire transformation.
Mahindra themselves are yet to start deliveries of the new Thar in the Indian market. Hence, we expect the new dress-kit for the SUV to be launched sometime in the coming months.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Thar Transformation By DC2
DC2 or DC Designs have been offering custom-built body kits and design transformations for various vehicles in India for quite a while now. It will be interesting to see one of these DC2 designs on the actual SUV soon since these are just design renders at this point.