- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 15 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- Movies Minissha Lamba On Parting Ways With Husband Ryan Tham: Life Goes On & The Most Important Thing Is To Be Happy
- News Has China constructed village in Arunachal? Chidambaram demands explanation from govt on BJP MP's claim
- Sports India v England: Selectors to name Test squad on Tuesday; Kohli, Ishant to back, all eyes on Bumrah, Ashwin
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Hegde, Nushrat Bharucha Or Elli AvrRam, Whose Mini Dress Is The Best?
- Finance Mindtree Up 6% After Reporting 66% Jump In Q3 Net Profit
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 19: Win Bosch Mixer Grinder
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The most-anticipated 2020 Mahindra Thar will be unveiled on August 15, 2020, in the Indian market. The company has chosen the Indian Independence day to mark this special occasion. The next-gen Thar will feature many upgrades over its previous-gen model inside and out.
The off-road SUV has been spotted several times testing in the country. The images have revealed come of the changes that are expected with the upcoming SUV. We have received latest spy images, whichreveals the interiors of 2020 Thar in an undisguised form.
The images reveal the next-generation SUV to feature a large touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The images also reveal the two-door SUV to feature climate control, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted control, and circular air-con vents with carbon-fibre like finish around it.
Some of the other features that are expected on the 2020 Thar are forward-facing rear-seats, a folding key fob and power-window switches placed on the centre console and a new instrument cluster that features two analogue dials with a digital display placed in the centre. The new interiors will also feature soft-touch materials placed across the cabin.
The next-gen Mahindra Thar will be based on a new platform that currently underpins the TUV300 Plus and the Scorpio models in the brand's line-up. As a result, the upcoming off-road SUV will have a bigger footprint as compared to the current-gen model, which will make for a spacious cabin. The interiors are expected to offer a premium look and feel as compared to its previous-gen model.
Moving to the exteriors of the 2020 Thar, it will feature a new front fascia with a larger vertical-slat grille, new headlamps, and reworked bumpers at both ends. Apart from that, it will also come with an optional factory-fitted hard-top and a new five-spoke 18-inch alloy wheels shod with all-terrain tyres.
The 2020 Thar will be offered with a petrol engine and an options automatic transmission option as well. Under the bonnet, the upcoming Thar SUV is expected to be offered with two new engines.
A 2.2-litre, BS6 compliant turbo-diesel unit that is expected to produce around 140bhp and 300Nm torque and a new 2.0-litre ‘TGDi mStallion' turbo-petrol engine will churn out 187bhp and 380Nm torque.
Both engines are expected to come mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a low-ratio gearbox. As mentioned before it will be offered with an optional torque converter unit. The automatic variant could also feature a four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15
The 2020 Thar will feature a host of upgrade on inside to enhance the look and feel of the cabin. Mahindra claims that the new-generation Thar will not only attract the enthusiasts but also appeal to buyers looking for a contemporary SUV. It will come equipped with all the features that one would look to use it every day.