- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has announced that their all-new Thar SUV has crossed 9,000 bookings in the country, since its launch on the 2nd of October. This is considering that the SUV is currently available only in 18 cities across India, as part of the brand's phase-wise introduction.
The bookings milestone comes in record time for a SUV in the 4x4 Lifestyle category in the Indian market. Mahindra announced that apart from the traditional enthusiasts, the new Thar has also appealed to a new set of urban-lifestyle customers as well. The company stated that the convertible top and the automatic transmission top-spec variants have received the highest interests.
Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"We are extremely happy with the overwhelming response and excitement that the All-New Thar has created. What is also encouraging is that the All-New Thar has resonated well with lifestyle seekers, families & women buyers, thereby opening-up an entirely new set of customers for this iconic lifestyle 4X4 SUV."
He further added, "Despite test drives being available in just 18 cities, to begin with, we have received over 9,000 bookings for the All-New Thar, since its launch, which is unprecedented for this segment. Our endeavour is to ensure that test-drive vehicles are available in the rest of the country at the earliest, for more people to experience and book the All-New Thar."
The company also announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has been one of the most-anticipated launches in the Industry. Since its launch in India on the 2nd of October, the Thar has already garnered over 36,000 enquiries and has more than 3.3 lakh website visitors.
To keep up with the demand, Mahindra will be introducing the Thar in a phase-wise manner across the country. As part of phase one, the Thar is currently available for test drive in just 18 cities.
Mahindra will add 10 more cities to the list on the 10th October, with the rest of the country receiving demo vehicles from the 15th of the month. Deliveries for the same will begin pan-India from 1st of November 2020.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Thar Bookings Milestone
The Mahindra Thar has, as mentioned before, been one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. The all-new Thar comes with a host of updates and features, which make it an extremely stylish product, this combined with its iconic off-road capabilities make it an extremely attractive offering for all types of customers.