- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has announced that their all-new Thar SUV has crossed 9,000 bookings in the country, since its launch on the 2nd of October. This is considering that the SUV is currently available only in 18 cities across India, as part of the brand's phase-wise introduction.
The bookings milestone comes in record time for a SUV in the 4x4 Lifestyle category in the Indian market. Mahindra announced that apart from the traditional enthusiasts, the new Thar has also appealed to a new set of urban-lifestyle customers as well. The company stated that the convertible top and the automatic transmission top-spec variants have received the highest interests.
Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"We are extremely happy with the overwhelming response and excitement that the All-New Thar has created. What is also encouraging is that the All-New Thar has resonated well with lifestyle seekers, families & women buyers, thereby opening-up an entirely new set of customers for this iconic lifestyle 4X4 SUV."
He further added, "Despite test drives being available in just 18 cities, to begin with, we have received over 9,000 bookings for the All-New Thar, since its launch, which is unprecedented for this segment. Our endeavour is to ensure that test-drive vehicles are available in the rest of the country at the earliest, for more people to experience and book the All-New Thar."
The company also announced that the all-new Mahindra Thar has been one of the most-anticipated launches in the Industry. Since its launch in India on the 2nd of October, the Thar has already garnered over 36,000 enquiries and has more than 3.3 lakh website visitors.
To keep up with the demand, Mahindra will be introducing the Thar in a phase-wise manner across the country. As part of phase one, the Thar is currently available for test drive in just 18 cities.
Mahindra will add 10 more cities to the list on the 10th October, with the rest of the country receiving demo vehicles from the 15th of the month. Deliveries for the same will begin pan-India from 1st of November 2020.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Thar Bookings Milestone
The Mahindra Thar has, as mentioned before, been one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. The all-new Thar comes with a host of updates and features, which make it an extremely stylish product, this combined with its iconic off-road capabilities make it an extremely attractive offering for all types of customers.