- 1 hr ago Top 10 Safest Cars In India, 2022: Under 10 Lakhs
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 6 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- Sports FanCode bags rights of Bangladesh Premier League 2022
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT: Which Is The Better Performance Flagship?
- Finance CIABC Urges Government To Reduce Customs Duties On British Alcoholic Beverages Under Proposed FTA
- News Omicron wave may cut future severity of COVID-19 disease: Study
- Movies Varun Tej Konidela To Get Married To An Actress?
- Education Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Seat Allotment Result Declared, Download Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Mahindra has been working on the next-generation version of the Thar for quite a while now. The 2020 Mahindra Thar has been caught testing on multiple occasions across India and was initially expected to be unveiled at the Auto Expo, held in February this year. However, this did not happen and rumours now suggest that the new-generation off-roader is now expected to be unveiled by the year-end.